Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Croatoan posted:

I doubt it was specifically the punisher. There's TONS of skull imagery that looks really dang close. The most popular one I see is a skull with the american flag overlaid on it. I don't really get the obsession with skulls to symbolize patriotism but drat if the extreme right doesn't love it.

Obligatory "are we the baddies" link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

I got Charlie Rose and Tavis Smiley mixed up and was a lot more disappointed for a moment (though it's still frustrating). Tavis is still clean as far as we know, right?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

BSam posted:

I don't know if this sort of thing is allowed here, but if it is, I'm going to do it.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-me-not-die-in-my-sleep-please

Money was already poo poo coming up to Christmas and all that, and then I find out that if I don't get this machine my body might just give up or something. I stop breathing an average of almost once a minute, and this can go up to 47 seconds the longest, during a nights sleep.

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it, and then I can go back to watching shows that only feature super heroes or doctor who for your entertainment.

My sympathies, I have apnea too and my first night *actually* sleeping was magical. Suddenly all my years of night hallucinations and such had a context. Fortunately my machine was covered by health insurance. If I had anything I'd toss it in, but I'm currently living on other people's generosity myself.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

This is the unfunniest SNL sketch in a decade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwU9DupgA_E

I'm gonna go watch a few episodes of Welcome Back Kotter to get the taste out of my brain.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Good joke, wrong audience I think. Would've been a stronger set if he ended with the "nothing stereotypical about this guy" bit just before it.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Josh Lyman posted:

The Force Awakens got 93%...

I think reviewers are a bit measured this time though.

I don't know how to tell you this, but...

It was a good movie.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The Beanbag Banter.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Guy Mann posted:

You know, with network TV ratings being in the toilet and social media integration being a big deal I'm surprised nobody has tried to reboot Cadid Camera. It's like the most timeless and inoffensive show premise possible with a budget of nothing, hire me television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9M0UcnxMok

That bowling one is beautiful.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Looten Plunder posted:

The Rock is awesome. Critics should shut up. Don't hold it against him if people call him the biggest star in the world, he isn't claiming it.

I figured with Andre and Michael Clarke Duncan dead, people who called him that were talking literally.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

All those promos felt way too rushed. Maybe I'm just used to the pauses for laugh track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

That last line.
"Look, I just can't write a good script without fantasizing about loving my coworkers. I don't like it any more than you do, but it's part of the process."

• Locked thread