Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Kitty
Sep 29, 2007

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

IRQ posted:

Actually she was out of the hospital in 3 or 4 days and back to work in 7, which is still loving amazing. Also she got shot in the butt too.

I happened to finish the audiobook this afternoon by sheer happenstance and I would also highly recommend it. I wasn't expecting it to be nearly as good as it was.

Oh South Africa most assuredly sucks a giant sack of assholes but it's not really about that.

If you enjoyed the book consider checking out You Laugh But It's True on Netflix. It's a documentary about him preparing for his one man show and that incident happens during the middle of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread