Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

I don't know if this sort of thing is allowed here, but if it is, I'm going to do it.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-me-not-die-in-my-sleep-please

Money was already poo poo coming up to Christmas and all that, and then I find out that if I don't get this machine my body might just give up or something. I stop breathing an average of almost once a minute, and this can go up to 47 seconds the longest, during a nights sleep.

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it, and then I can go back to watching shows that only feature super heroes or doctor who for your entertainment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

HorseRenoir posted:

Wait, Happy is a Neveldine/Taylor joint? I am 100% in.

we got a thread yet?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hardcore Henry is amazing, I want to watch it in VR

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

"Horrifying Sweaty One-Armed Monstrosity"

Wondering if anyone else could embody that role as well as he could.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

Amended a word of the quote to match my feelings. I would’ve traded his episode(s?) of Black Mirror for 2017 Wipe,

That's all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rarity posted:

I'm working on my list now and it's made me realise it's criminal how much Orphan Black was ignored by people this year. The show did such a great job bringing all its various tangents together to create cohesive whole and I imagine it works great on binge viewing so if you're a lapsed fan you really owe it to yourself to see these characters out to the end.

What season are they up to?

Season 1 was great, but 2 lost me very early/

• Locked thread