Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Happy new year tv goons! Here's to hoping sherlock thread is just as entertaining (read:poo poo) this year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I tried, I really did with Unfortunate Events, but all I could get was loving abject misery. I get they were going for over the top silly with Olaf, but it was played just seriously enough that all it was was depressing. I couldn't even get past the first episode :(

Edit: I'm not familiar with the source material. It may get better, but considering Lemony Snicket spends most of his time telling you NO IT DOESN'T, I just can't.

cool kids inc. fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jan 16, 2017

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I feel like for all the drama Pretty Little Liars is almost the opposite. Six seasons approximately, 22 episodes a piece and just dragging on and on and on. I couldn't get more than a few episodes into season 2 because it was just more of the same blah de blah.

• Locked thread