Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I recorded all The Magicians and they have a few uncensored fucks during the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

The Magicians is a lot loving darker than I imagined going in.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I ended up watching most of it on Netflix, which is nice since half the swears aren't muted.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

Is the CS Lewis analogue still a pedophile?

E: Actually I guess I'll tag that because I can't remember which book its from

Yup.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Season 12 of Bones starts tomorrow. Someone should make a Last Season thread for it. Not me.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

My dad watches her because she's hot, that's about it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Also I can look at Alice all day long.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

You watch a lot of poo poo Snak, you can deal with it for a while.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The new season of Colony starts next Thursday.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's excellent TV and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I was sad when it was canceled. Keep watching.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Also the new season of Sleepy Hollow starts tonight.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rocksicles posted:

Watched the first episode of MacGuyver for research purposes. It's alright. But Tristan may is the sexiest woman on TV... always sweaty and that drat hair!

Gonna have to deepen the research.

Basically the only reason to keep watching.

Yes, I've watched all the episodes with a keen interest.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It doesn't come out until the 13th.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Elementary is a pretty fun procedural.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I like how they've been more or less case of the week, just doing detective work without Sherlocks daddy issues or Joans sister. Yeah there is the guy from True Blood, but I'm glad he's getting work.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I don't know anyone in real life that watches Sherlock.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Every season until they stop making it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

feedmyleg posted:

Legit want that hat.

You'll be the first to have Fedora 2.0

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Burn Notice?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Calling anything about The Librarians as serious is a serious overstatement.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Iron Fist comes out soon. Sens8 in May. New Doogie Howser show on Thursday.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Prison Break is coming back in April

:dance:

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Maybe T-Bag will again eat some bad mexican? We can only hope.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Prison Break trailer.

http://www.avclub.com/article/michael-scofield-back-gleefully-dumb-trailer-priso-248303

Yeah that's Prison Break alright, especially

T-bag with that loving robot hand

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Archer and Fargo are both coming back in April.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

I think my suggestion of Misfits is being glossed over too quickly.

You would think that.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

You need to watch more excellent shows such as Under the Dome.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Looks good to me.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Same month as Sens8 eh.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I hear that. I get Dish so I can watch Cubs and Bulls games, and maybe the Bears if I hate myself.

Working on getting my Dish box upgraded to 16 channels recording ability at once and 4k.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I saw a ton of commercials for it during Incorporated. It looked cheap, but I haven't watched it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The Magicians season 2 starts up tomorrow and The Expanse in a few weeks.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

MiddleOne posted:

Excuse me as I now have to find the TVIV poster who misled me into believing it was coming back next week. :mad:

He was right. February 1st it comes back.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Expanse S1 is on Amazon Prime.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The Syfy app on my Roku is pretty nice.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Mu Zeta posted:

Not for me. I'm in the US.

So am I. I saw it a few days ago. Maybe it was to buy only?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This show is cheesy as gently caress, but I enjoy it so I'm glad about this.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/librarians-renewed-season-4-968049

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Mallrats told me everything I need to know about Archie.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yep, you're correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The 100 comes back this coming week too.

• Locked thread