Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I’ve crushed on her for a long long time. I’m sorry you hate perfection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

The Librarians comes back tomorrow on TNT.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

John Noble on The Librarians.

About drat time!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Those complaining Riverdale doesn't move fast enough needs to watch tonights episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Man come on this is the TV thread :mad:

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Escobarbarian posted:

Can confirm that I sometimes watch movies on a couch

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Jean Claude Van Johnson comes out this weekend after a loving eternity.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

ABC today revealed that the nine-episode Roseanne revival will officially debut Tuesday, March 27 at 8 p.m. ET with an hourlong premiere, per Variety. It’ll keep that 8 p.m. time slot the following week, but return to its normal half-hour episodes

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

So is Dan alive or not

Yes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ignoring the last season like Will and Grace did.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Mu Zeta posted:

Wait, both Beckys?

Becky 2 is playing a different character.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ash vs Evil Dead is still good as far as I know.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

My fav action movie of the last 5 years is Hardcore Henry but yes Raid 2 is fantastic.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

What everyone has been begging for.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/mad-you-revival-works-1070368

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Roseanne promos

http://www.darkhorizons.com/roseanne-revival-gets-four-new-promos/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

swickles posted:

I haven't seen any of Black Mirror, but from what I understand its like a modern Twilight Zone? There isn't any serialization right, so I can just dive in with the new season?

Yes!

• Locked thread