Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I thought it was ok but nothing special. Everyone in HS looks like they're 30 but I guess that's par for CW. I'll keep watching but I'd prefer more murder mystery than cheerleader drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Croatoan posted:

They should have kept Ms. Grundy the same age as the comics to make it SUPER weird.

That would have been way way better.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I pay a lot of money for Dish and they don't even offer CW HD anymore. Something about arguing with the carrier. I can watch it with the CW app but it still chaps my rear end. I enjoy fast forwarding through all the commercials god drat it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm sure you watch way more embarrassing things.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The DC CW 5 days a week might be closer to reality.

Per AV Club

quote:

Yet another Greg Berlanti series is about to make its way from a foster network to its forever home at The CW, with Deadline reporting that Black Lightning is likely to jump ship from Fox to Berlanti’s personal TV empire. Developed by Salim and Mara Brock Akil, the show is based on DC Comics hero Jefferson Pierce, who gets back into the vigilante game after years of retirement. Fox ultimately passed on the show, citing a schedule that’s already packed with genre fare; it took Warner Bros. roughly a second to start talking about acquiring the series for itself.

http://www.avclub.com/article/greg-berlantis-black-lightning-series-might-be-lea-249636

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Mu Zeta posted:

But take it all with a grain of salt because Smith also feuds with half of Hollywood like Tim Burton, Bruce Willis, Adam Corolla, Jenny McCarthy, Jennifer Garner, etc.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9F_ayZm3zo

I understand all of these. Even Stallone has called out Bruce Willis as an rear end in a top hat.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

IRQ posted:

"Oh hey this show has Nathan Fillion in it? I thought he was busy with his lovely procedura- ok well there we go."

I could do without the relentless product placement for garbage Indian cars though.

Castle has been over for a while now, Fillion has nothing but free time.

He was on the Nerdest podcast joking around that he is available for jobs.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Someone posted earlier that Fillion is in actuality a huge rear end in a top hat and that is why he's probably not getting work, anyone know more about that?

Maybe? I met him IRL and he was super nice and accommodating and joking, but that was just like 2 minutes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

There was a lot of she said he said on Castle, so who knows. People probably get under peoples skins after working with them for 8 years.

I do know he demanded raises for all his castmates when he got a new contract and seems to still be buddies with a lot of em.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind seeing another Dr Horrible.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

If it's as good as Mr Robot, I'll be thrilled.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Just another Fox show that'll be canceled at the end of the season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I watch the poo poo out of the Magicians. It's not great TV but it's pretty fun and I enjoy how much a dick Penny is. I like all the characters.

Also you get to watch someone shotgun god semen to fight a demon, so there is that.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Same, good on them both.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The showrunner is Brad Wright, who was co-creater of SG1.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Relax dude. Watch some Travelers.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

quote:

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Nathan Fillion is set to appear on an episode of Fox’s Brooklyn Nine-Nine. The episode will revolve around a murder happening on the set of a TV show called Serve & Protect, with Fillion’s character offering to help Andy Samberg and Stephanie Beatriz solve the case by drawing on his years of experience as an actor who pretends to solve crimes

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The only thing good on Spike was all the TNG reruns.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The opening of the most recent Legends of Tomorrow was the most awesome thing ever.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

CW has been pretty on point with their marketing lately.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They also drop a ton of f-bombs.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

There is some semen guzzling, rape, orgies, dismemberment and squirts of blood.

So not too bad.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Just let me know when they make a new season of Perfect Strangers.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Just watch Fringe again, I bet you don't remember half the episodes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

That's still fresh in my mind. I think I'll give Shut Eye a shot since this Smallville plan is already going south.

Fine, then check out Bosch.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Wasn't a finale. Just a regular old episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

It's a finale until April.

Well poo poo. I didn't even realize.

It's too bad Daisy didn't program some superpowers so it's all like Saints Row 4.

Spoiler based on facts from last nights episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Fox keeps saying they want to do 13 more episodes of X-Files, but that Anderson is too drat busy.

Probably because Fox are dickholes and still won't pay her the same as her costar.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No I don't doubt it. Just saying why bother clearing her schedule when she is still treated like poo poo by Fox.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Who wouldn't be.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Snak posted:

Holy poo poo The Expanse is really good. You guys were so right.

Yeah by tomorrow you'll be asking for something else since there aren't a ton of episodes yet. Seen Colony?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Why has the MacGyver reboot not been canceled?

It actually got extended for more episodes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Season 3 of Broadchurch started tonight.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The BBC version, not the failed Fox version.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I thought it was pretty good, but I'm a sucker for British mysteries.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The thread would be a garbage fire. Probably better off.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Are they gonna still have blackout dates on sports? Cause that poo poo is infuriating.

Also I pay $70/mo for the privilege of DVR'ing Syfy/FX/AMC and the 4 main networks.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Will Star Trek be on it? Cause that's the only reason to ever even look at the stupid CBS Streaming.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

My folks are old school and pay for the ultimate TV package but don't give a poo poo about streaming. So I used their account to hookup all the apps to my Roku. Another easy way to save money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That's a hard show to watch now. You have to be a child of the 80s to deal with it.

• Locked thread