Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

IRQ posted:

Conveniently on the same day your ISP will now get to charge you an asston of money to watch Disney stream that Deadpool peeing on Ironman movie at more than dialup speeds.

Oh, that's today. I thought it was only tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

The new Star Wars is getting almost universally good reviews.

Yeah but it's popular, and goons.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

drat, nothing I hate more in movies than characters I like.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

feedmegin posted:

I mean the name doesn't even work. Your country's called the USA, not 'Great America'. Even post-Trump.

Britain's the name of the island.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mu Zeta posted:

I thought it was just Ocean's 11 with real magic

It’s not real magic. It’s stage magic even in the movies but they don’t bother to make most of it plausible.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

What is the Plummer replacement reference to that everyone thinks themselves super clever to be making?

Re:Bright

There’s some good stuff in there but too much time is spent trying to build up stuff for a sequel. Everything about the prophecy and the whole dark lord stuff does nothing for the movie. Also it can’t seem to decide if the orc is supposed to be naive, dumb or competent but inexperienced.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Dec 24, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Zoo was cancelled in October.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Unless we discuss which Friends actress we'd like to have sex with and how, we can't properly get into the mind of Joey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's also always about modern technology.

And most of it is bad so you will just want to jump around anyway.

• Locked thread