Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Yvonmukluk posted:

I've always had a soft spot for ASM Annual #21.

Same here. I get people saying the wedding story overall was rushed (because they wanted to time it with the comic strip), but darn it, that's a good issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
I would not at all be surprised if it was Chris Sims.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Madkal posted:

Could Thor's hammer do any serious damage against Superman?

Yes, because it's a very big hammer and Thor is going to be hitting him with it really hard.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Man, I would be on any other PAD/Bags project like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm, but I am just constitutionally incapable of giving a poo poo about Ben Reilly.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Is he stealing Gwen's hood, or going back to his own old hood?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

The '90s Resurrection Man was only supposed to be two volumes, and they couldn't even manage that.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Wheat Loaf posted:

I was reading Fantagraphics' latest Don Rosa collection the other day, and as great as they are, the one thing that sometimes takes me out of it is that I can't imagine Donald saying some of his dialogue in his Donald Duck voice. Not so much with the nephews, for whatever reason. Just Donald. :shrug:

Oh, the animated voice has never worked for Barks or Rosa's dialogue. I don't even bother trying to imagine it. In my head, Comic Donald sounds like a Mel Blanc character (not quite Daffy, but not very far, either).

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

I'm very sorry about your friend, Rhyno.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Scaramouche posted:

Is US Avengers as ridiculous as it looks and sounds? Like, in a good way

Abso-loving-lutely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

James Woods Fan posted:

I just got to the Millar/Quitely part of The Authority run. Should I stop now?

Depends. Do you want to see Captain America rape somebody?

• Locked thread