Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Mr Hootington posted:

Yes worn by a lot of alt-right "thinkers".

http://i.imgur.com/2bXkBk8.gifv

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jan 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Roth posted:

I watched the full video of that. I like how he gets decked in the middle of explaining how Pepe is a symbol.

Yeah, that's the best part.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/ianxcarlos/status/822841333803053056

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

purple death ray posted:

The difference is Hank Pym was defined very early on as the dude who hit his wife, if he'd just been a superhero for a few decades and then someone wrote a story where he hit his wife, it wouldn't be such a defining moment. Like how nobody primarily thinks of Wolverine as a caveman with no nose despite that being a thing for about as long as Dr. Light was a rapist.

But it's DC so it's just a matter of time until he's raping someone or having his arm ripped off by the hot new villain Dr. Rape

Yeah, Peter Parker has hit Mary Jane (and she was pregnant at the time) as many times as Han Pym hit Janet, but no one talks about that because it happened during the 90's. Also during The Clone Saga, so I think most of the people who read it have also suppressed it from their minds.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Edge & Christian posted:

List of murderous "superheroes":

Punisher
Wolverine
Hawkeye
Deadpool
Spider-Man
Superman
Wonder Woman
Thanos
etc

Killing and murder are different things.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Soonmot posted:

I had a few drinks and then made a cyclops did nothing wrong shirt on cafepress. I am the most shameful secret

My sleep shirt is red and says "Magneto was right." Kinda wanna get a shirt that says "Magneto was Left" just given the current political climate though.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

What's Quentin Quire up to these days, the only X-Book I read at the moment is All New, and even that I'm only reading on Unlimited so I'm six months behind. Is my favorite phoenix host in any books at the moment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Madkal posted:

Who is going to pick up the task of doing next months chat thread? I would do it but I would just end posting pictures of puppies in the OP and the thread should probably start off by celebrating black characters and comic book writers/artists.

This needs to be in the OP

• Locked thread