Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Does Spider-Man Versus Wolverine count as an annual? Cuz it was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Yes, because it's a very big hammer and Thor is going to be hitting him with it really hard.

There also may be magical lightning and KRAKATHOOMs being thrown around, and those can sting too.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Endless Mike posted:

It's because it's bad, OP.

I'm probably going to the Women's March on Saturday and realized the only pink thing I own is a BRIMPER shirt and I don't think I want to be explaining that in the middle of a women's march.

This is the only pink article of clothing I own, so I'm right there with ya.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Wait I thought a point of the Bendis run was that he's still straight but young Bobby is gay. I haven't read a lot of it.

Both gay. Would be kinda weird otherwise, considering they're the same dude.

At this point I automatically don't trust anyone who calls funny books graphic novels.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

CapnAndy posted:

Apparently Jason Aaron got annoyed that everyone else was ignoring his creation, gone "gently caress it then I'll write him myself", and Quire will be showing up in Mighty Thor shortly.

Well gently caress guess I should finally start in on Aaron's Thor.

• Locked thread