Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I remember an explanation, but I don't remember if it was here, Tumblr, or some other place on the internet where it basically explained it in terms of Pokemon.

Superman is resistant to most types of damage, except magic which does normal damage, and kryptonite which is super-effective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

New Teen Titans is still getting new trades put out as well. It would be really nice if they didn't release five months apart though.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Agree

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I've thoroughly enjoyed everything Ewing has written so far.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Actually just read Devil Dinosaur and nothing else, and then sell your comics collection.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

lmao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

That guy's also calling people telling them that X-Men have been a very not subtle metaphor for oppression since their inception as clinging to comic books for their identity, lol.

I love how these types of people who throw a fit about the "SJWs ruining comics" are people who clearly don't give a poo poo about comics.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I watched the full video of that. I like how he gets decked in the middle of explaining how Pepe is a symbol.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

site posted:

gently caress that punch nazis all fuckin day Spencer youre a goddamned idiot

Kicking Nazis is good too

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I love Gotham Academy. It's fun and I feel like it's be great for younger readers.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The Teen Titans cartoon made the popular perception of Dr Light as being a buffoon that can't do anything right, which is way better.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

That's incredible.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I have disgustingly seen quite a few blame Terra for Deathstroke having sex with her, so at this point I'd rather forget about that aspect of both characters entirely along with the rest of New Teen Titans' use of rape.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The reason is that Peter is one of the most popular superheroes ever and Hank is a B-lister at best.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I don't know why, but the pesticide part is what disturbs me the most to think about in that scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Did Action Man already finish, or is it just on hiatus?

• Locked thread