Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
It would have been Alan Rickman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Dude, superman can totally lift mjornir

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
/\/\/\/\Ah, thanks.

What has he written? Article just says Marvel and DC, but I don't recognize the name.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I think Darkhawk and Sleepwalker were both late teens. RIP darkhawk

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Pants chat: stay away from normal texture, you want that super smooth fabric. I've got some shorts from khols that have lasted a year when, previously, they'd wear out in about three months of use.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I'm a dog trainer and work retail, I do lots of moving and my fat thighs rub together for eight straight hours five days a week. Non work shorts last basically forever.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
In a couple months, my Dad is remodeling his upstairs. This means all my comics from about '88-'94 will be coming back to me. I am so excited to get all those Image #1's that I'm sure are worth thousands of dollars now, not to mention my two dozen copies of every X-Men #1 cover!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad to hear it. This is a big, important step and no matter what happens, do not downplay the strength it took to actually seek help. My bff of almost thirty years might still be alive if I had pushed him to get help.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

I love this so much. I also have more hair on the sides of my head.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

END ME SCOOB posted:

So at this point I've just finished the last of my BSS secret santa stuff and I feel like:
a) an idiot for sleeping on Lucifer all this time
b) Gotham Academy is not for me (but my sister's interested, and will probably be borrowing those soon).

So all in all a huge success of gifting and I need to order myself volume five of Lucifer before I finish this fourth one on my desk.

Hi, are you me? I hadn't read Lucifer until last year despite having been buying comics when it was originally released.

I also recognize the appeal of GA, but yuck, it just didn't do anything for me, despite that type of story typically being my thing.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I had a few drinks and then made a cyclops did nothing wrong shirt on cafepress. I am the most shameful secret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Yeah there were already a bunch of Cylcops was right shirts out there, but I want the Did Nothing Wrong.

Squizzle, did you make the namor thong shirt?

• Locked thread