Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
My favorite is Fantastic Four Volume 1 Annual 3 - when Reed and Sue get married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

redbackground posted:

Apparently they came out in October, but I somehow did not see them until today when I dropped a package off--the USPS has a series of Wonder Woman stamps that look very cool and I done bought a sheet for myself. A shame the entire era between the end of Crisis to the New52 was skipped :(

Isn't the Bronze Age one more or less what she wore during the post-COIE/pre-N52 era?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

redbackground posted:

Pretty much (pre-Crisis tiara only had one point at the top, Post-Crisis had one at the bottom too) but I think an additional row would have been a nice opportunity to bring in something from either Bolland, Perez, Jimenez, Paquette, Hughes, Dodson, Mahnke, or N. Scott.

Perez or Jimenez would have been awesome!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

He farts at the resonant frequency of his shorts.

Lmao my wife would have you believe that's a thing. She swears I should have more holes in the back of my pants cuz of the amount of massive farts I release.

drat proud of it too.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Well poo poo. Everyone at work is worried about me so I got put on a mental health leave today and they want me to go see a therapist if possible.

Yeah you should probably do that dude.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rhyno dude, I highly encourage you to seek out a therapist. I didn't after my father died and it cost me a marriage (granted she was a mean-spirited person and there were other issues there, but it was a big cause). Losses of this magnitude can really gently caress a person up. A good therapist will be a safe place for you where you can vent and rage and do whatever without it costing you a job, or friendships. Plus the therapist may write you a script for something to help, lexapro/celexa/etc. I'm not saying drugs are the answer, but they've helped me. That and therapy got me to a good place and my life is so much better for it. I have a great job that I love and an amazing wife who supports me and doesn't judge any of my hobbies/interests...such as comic books. I don't know you too well, but if you are ever in Indy and want to get a beer, I'm available. You can also PM me at any time dude.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rhyno posted:

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and concerns. I should clarify that I am not depressed. I am just incredibly upset that my once very close friend was so violently taken from this world. I might be slightly traumatized from seeing her in the coffin as well. My girlfriend has set up a time with her therapist for next week so maybe I can sort out some of these mental issues.

You may not be depressed now, but if you don't find a way to let your emotions out in a healthy way, it can fester and become depression down the road. That's what happened with me.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Why would adult Bobby have that haircut?

Well he is gay....jk jk jk

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Adult Bobby and the Ray have the same barber.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

joehonkie posted:

Was the DC Teen Titans Go Dr. Light Happy Meal toy already brought up here? I mean, everything about that seems like a bad idea. Who let that happen?

What's wrong with it? Aside from the fact that pre-New 52 Dr. Light was a rapist.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Like, serious post.

This is the first day in weeks that I actually feel like myself again. Which is such a strange feeling but goddamn if I'm not finding things to smile about today despite all the terrible things hanging over my head right now.

You got to punch a loving Nazi, didn't you?

So drat jealous!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Basically I'm just going to run around in a Captain America costume punching people. Then I'll claim those people are Nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

drat I forgot how amazing his stuff is.

• Locked thread