Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The other day I went to Sundance because my brother wrote and directed a movie they were showing called Patti Cake$, about an overweight white girl from the Jersey suburbs who wants to be a rap star. Movie rules, there's a lot of good buzz coming out of it and Fox Searchlight already bought the distribution rights for $10.5 million, so check that poo poo out when it hits theaters.

Anyway, to make this on-topic, the lead actress Danielle MacDonald is getting a lot of critical acclaim and I can't help but want to see her be Faith when they get around to doing a Harbinger movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Madkal posted:

So by knowing you am I one degree separated from famous people?

Well, I've met Sami Zayn and Kevin Murphy, so yeah?

The biggest name in Patti Cake$ is basically Cathy Moriarty, so it's not much on star power.

Open Marriage Night posted:

Are you in the movie, Gavok? If so, what wrestler were you dressed as?

I was in a couple scenes as a pawn shop owner, but I got cut out due to a subplot getting cut for time.

• Locked thread