Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I've done well fitting all my dominion cards in a briefcase. Though as the last couple of expansions came out I've had to remove the randomisers and cardboard mats. I think I'm going to have to switch out for something bigger pretty soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I suspect if Donald X wanted to do an Alchemy v2 he'd change Possession to account for all the new ways that came up to screw someone over since it was introduced. Either just make it an attack or give it more explicit exceptions.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

What did he say?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Also it makes any card that doesn't have a pile, like Necropolis, into a straight-up laboratory.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I'm really curious what'll get taken out of Prosperity 2E. Base, Intrigue and Seaside all had some well known awkward/controversial/dud cards but I thought Prosperity was all pretty solid.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

Explaining the pun with Way of the Seal will take slightly longer.

The loss of this pun is the biggest tragedy of the revisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Has Donald ever gone into what he felt went so badly wrong with Alchemy that he'd rather just scrap it? It feels like there's good opportunity there to just completely rethink the potion fundamentally. Whether that's making the potion card double as a copper or silver, or maybe making Reagents a resource like Coffers that you don't put into your deck. Perhaps even a resource you don't need to buy the cards but to get better effects out of them - although that might be stepping on the toes of the Favour/Allies mechanic. There's room to play around there and, given its size, just replace the whole expansion, keeping only whichever cards are still fun to play.