Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
I just made a Knight-proof Lighthouse (+Training) + Peddler deck that cleaned up on Colonies. There were like 4 attacks on the board and they couldn't affect me even during my dark turns.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

Mega64 posted:

I probably have a few, but only one I can think of right now is Bishop. Trashing AND victory points? Yes, please!

I've never regretted taking Bishop, and in fact I've had a few games where I regretted not taking it. It helps to have a more aggressive trasher, though. Also, Peddler. Never pass up Bishop + Peddler.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
Workers Village + Goons + Watchtower sounds ridiculous. If I wanted to lose to that, I'd go Venture + Bank Big Money. That board sounds nuts in general.

Open Silver + Watchtower. WV on 4, Goons on 6. Pick up an Expand as early as possible, turn your Estates into Worker's Villages/Venture and your Coppers into nothing (reveal Watchtower)/Silver, prioritizing the first choices. If an opponent Goonses you, WV + Wt let you use that as a filtering opportunity. Endgame goal would be something like 3 points per Buy with 5+ Buys per turn and a Watchtower to filter the Buys as necessary. Don't ever green; you'll score more without it than you can afford by doing it.

edit: If you 5/2, RIP

open Venture/Nothing?

Broken Loose fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Feb 11, 2017

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
Rabble wouldn't hurt, but I wouldn't lose a WV split over it. 1 Rabble should be enough to draw Expand regularly enough to trash your opening deck in a decent amount of time. Once that's out of the way, you're guaranteed to be holding all of your Goons and a Watchtower every turn, albeit with a varying number of actions and buys.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
Swindler is a better idea than Saboteur (because it can't explode Provinces), but I seriously have no idea why DXV would let such a random card get past playtesting unscathed.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

thespaceinvader posted:

Whatever £5 card you just bought into Duchy.

If you turn somebody's opening 5 from a 5/2 into a Duchy before they get to use it, you instawin. gently caress Swindler.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
I want to see how reactions interact with Night phase, and how many more stupid and exotic ways I can make Tunnels explode into Gold.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
YES YES SHEPHERD GIVE ME MORE WAYS TO gently caress UP THESE TUNNELS

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
ugh i wanna shepherd some tunnels so bad

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

Ragnar34 posted:

I have six expansions now. How do I store this game in one box without spending a bunch of money? I'm willing to go to Lowes.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
Estate Tennis sucks so I just veto Ambassador every time

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

Mr. Squishy posted:

Many Horses can be yours

I did this a few times in the game and ended w/ an 80+ card deck and I think all of the horses.

oh my god you can populate alchemy cards without clogging your deck with potions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
Way of the Pig sounds absurd. Drew 2 terminals together? No you didn't. Village + Smithy is a power opener and buying a second Smithy on turn 3 has no risk.