Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Could someone explain how to make the physical copy of the game 5 to 6 players?

I just bought the base game but the wording on the intrigue set says it has base cards to make a 5 or 6 player game but reading the wiki also says the 2nd edition of intrigue lost all the base cards to make that happen.

Should I return the base game and just buy the double box set with the base game and intrigue? Seem like that set comes with the base cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
That's what I thought was going on. it seems like 2nd edition kinda walks away from that mechanic. I just will sometimes have a 5th person to play with and was wondering how to do that now.