Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my twitter is my irl name i should start a fake name account.

like i should say my name is derrik instead of erik...

then i can make a fortune doing rude tweets like rob delaney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
So I guess Twitter doesn't like you sending out automated @ tweets unless you are a managed twitter partner account. I asked about a couple work arounds, and if they would result in another block, the answer was "maybe" - not very reassuring.

However, if anyone is still using this, you can now add #red, #blue, #yellow, #green, #orange or #purple to change the color of the light shining on the printout before it takes the picture, exciting times!*

*it uses a hue light, so its about as reliable as my wifi

tyk00n fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 5, 2017

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
You are cool & good OP

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
OP, bounce your wifi that light ain't working.

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Ben Smash posted:

OP, bounce your wifi that light ain't working.

I'll move some stuff around when I get home from work, too much lead paint between my router and the light I guess.

edit: should be all good now

tyk00n fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jan 6, 2017

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

zoink2000 posted:

I'll move some stuff around when I get home from work, too much lead paint between my router and the light I guess.

edit: should be all good now

still doesn't work

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

rear end posted:

still doesn't work

There is a hub that controls the lights that I thought I had moved close enough to the room with the printer/computer but I guess not. It is literally 3 feet away from the lamp now, if this doesn't fix it then nothing will.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
rolls out a broken, untested feature. declares it functional, shares with everyone the great new abilities the feature gives. feature is still completely broken after multiple attempts to fix, not one person has been able to use as intended, throws up hands and declares advertised features impossible.

im p sure i just doxxed you as a silicon valley software engineer

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

OMGVBFLOL posted:

rolls out a broken, untested feature. declares it functional, shares with everyone the great new abilities the feature gives. feature is still completely broken after multiple attempts to fix, not one person has been able to use as intended, throws up hands and declares advertised features impossible.

im p sure i just doxxed you as a silicon valley software engineer

It works perfectly, everyone else is just using it wrong.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

my twitter is my irl name i should start a fake name account.

like i should say my name is derrik instead of erik...

then i can make a fortune doing rude tweets like rob delaney.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

zoink2000 posted:

There is a hub that controls the lights that I thought I had moved close enough to the room with the printer/computer but I guess not. It is literally 3 feet away from the lamp now, if this doesn't fix it then nothing will.

Works now :tipshat:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

happy new years!

*dies*

Fat Pony
Oct 7, 2005

THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH
This makes me wish that I used Twitter. Super cool, OP.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Bruh your web cert is "untrusted" maybe get that checked out?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Yeah bruh, let's encrypt that poo poo.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Lmao who doesn't use https in 2017. It's 2017!!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
if im doing #tweetticker and a color like #blue and get no response, what's up? I though it got fixed

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

That Robot posted:

if im doing #tweetticker and a color like #blue and get no response, what's up? I though it got fixed

zoink2000 posted:

edit: Twitter suspended my account from publishing more tweets, after printed you can find the tweet at http://www.tweetticker.com/

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

That Robot posted:

sorry, I was out and I guess the printer went offline - you can tweet to it now. I'm working on a queue for offline issues, but haven't gotten much in place yet

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Saint Isaias Boner fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jan 8, 2017

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
This is modern art.
Case in point

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
If anyone cares, here is the mess you are making. The sconce on the gear vr box is in front of the camera, the printer feed goes up to a coat hanger that is hanging from a hook in the ceiling, then it all comes back down to the floor.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

zoink2000 posted:

If anyone cares, here is the mess you are making. The sconce on the gear vr box is in front of the camera, the printer feed goes up to a coat hanger that is hanging from a hook in the ceiling, then it all comes back down to the floor.

Cool!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you should wallpaper your bathroom with it when it's all over

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Ranma Fan Art posted:

you should wallpaper your bathroom with it when it's all over

But then what will I wipe my rear end with ??

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

zoink2000 posted:

But then what will I wipe my rear end with ??

wipe?

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Sounds like somebody here doesn't have a fat rear end ... mods ??

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

zoink2000 posted:

Sounds like somebody here doesn't have a fat rear end ... mods ??

haha yeah the mods all have fat asses

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Ranma Fan Art posted:

haha yeah the mods all have fat asses

If that's true you might as well call me Lowtax

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

zoink2000 posted:

If that's true you might as well call me Lowtax

hello lowtax

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Ranma Fan Art posted:

hello lowtax

Hi from me, lowtax! Please friend give zoink2000 all your american monies to be active alive still friend!!! thjanks! lowatx!!!!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

zoink2000 posted:

Can't see the hangar, therefore it's a conspiracy (not real)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

zoink2000 posted:

Because its New Years Eve and I have nothing better to do, I wrote some code that sends you back the tweet you wrote physically printed from a receipt printer! Why? Why Not! Tweet anything tonight using the hashtag #tweetticker, and you'll get your tweet right back! AMAZING!

edit: Twitter suspended my account from publishing more tweets, after printed you can find the tweet at http://www.tweetticker.com/

like I'm going to put effort into twitter after all these years

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KakerMix posted:

Im waiting for Twitter to crash and burn.

lol

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
Don't bother with the # colors , clearly thats a broken mess right now - going to figure out another way to do it

PersonalGenius
Mar 1, 2013

Barefoot on the Moon
The technology of yesterday, today!

PersonalGenius
Mar 1, 2013

Barefoot on the Moon

zoink2000 posted:

Either your thing is popular, or the market is crashing.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

gnarlyhotep posted:

like I'm going to put effort into twitter after all these years

The internet is such a different and scary place than it was in my youth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Johnny Aztec posted:

The internet is such a different and scary place than it was in my youth.

#whogivesafuck

• Locked thread