Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Two Finger posted:

Chickens brined, rubbed, and in the smoke. Dinner's in 6 hours, head over.

What's that rub?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Two Finger posted:

Oh yeah this is how my ribs came out

https://youtu.be/eaM6Q6QgKLI

What kind of a loving rack is that?

Are you GoPro wide-angling that poo poo, or are those some really huge rib bones?

I've been smoking ribs for nigh a decade now, and even with the occasional rack of beef ribs from a mutant specops bovine, I've never seen rib bones that wide.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Seriously, what the poo poo are you feeding your livestock over there :stonk:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I've done beef short rib before, but yeah, I guess they just make 'em less impressively over here.

Once Trump kicks me out, we should convene in the middle of Germany and slowcook up a storm for all the GiP folks that may or may not still be able to get together there through visa-waiver travel.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Realtalk: I really, really miss slowcooking poo poo on my loyal smoker, Ashley Ironside

• Locked thread