Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I'm gonna follow the hell out of this thread. So glad I finally have a functioning grill again.

To contribute, here's a super-easy recipe nobody has any excuse not to use. Use Franks Red Hot; this poo poo is way better than the buffalo-ish sauce they sell pre-made. The base recipe isn't very hot...adjust with the cayenne as needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Who had a good cornbread recipe? I'm rather disappointed in what I've tried from the internet...not much better than the blue box mix.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Thanks. I'll give it a shot in a couple of weeks.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

The other interviews with those North Koreans are good too. Interesting as hell to hear their stories.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Want a portable smoker? These have been getting some positive attention lately. Seriously thinking about picking one up in a couple of months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Get "good" rather than "cheap." It'll save you in the long run.

• Locked thread