Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The Hillary stuff was 2016 unless you're hosed in the head like Trump and think she's the shadow president or some poo poo.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Samurai Sanders posted:

The Hillary stuff was 2016 unless you're hosed in the head like Trump and think she's the shadow president or some poo poo.

The guy who draws Hillary as the lady in the radiator from Eraserhead being dishonest about her?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Lurdiak posted:

The guy who draws Hillary as the lady in the radiator from Eraserhead being dishonest about her?
Shoulda said hosed in the head like Trump or Tinsley.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

You're right Tinsley, it is a terrible thing that Trump did nothing about the opioid crisis in 2017

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

MissEchelon posted:

You're right Tinsley, it is a terrible thing that Trump did nothing about the opioid crisis in 2017
I'm sure to Trump they should all just die in a ditch and the problem will be solved.

Incidentally I saw like 49823643 posts like that on Reddit today just as I was wondering if something had changed about the site recently and awful right-wing posts were on the decline.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Witholding any and all sympathy to addicts isn't an exclusively right-wing perspective.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Lurdiak posted:

Witholding any and all sympathy to addicts isn't an exclusively right-wing perspective.
Huh, really? I thought addiction being a public health problem and not because of moral badness was commonly accepted apart from on the right.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Samurai Sanders posted:

Huh, really? I thought addiction being a public health problem and not because of moral badness was commonly accepted apart from on the right.

It's one of those issues that makes people on the left shift several degrees to the right.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Well, mostly for cishet neoliberals, in my experience most harder leftists are pretty on point on it.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Now, I kind of want Zelda to get his friend code so I can play some mario kart with the dude. Just saying it is a fun game.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Welcome to 2018, folks. I know for some of y'all it's not quite here yet, but for those of us close to the date line, it's here.

Things are looking up so far.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Somfin posted:

Welcome to 2018, folks. I know for some of y'all it's not quite here yet, but for those of us close to the date line, it's here.

Hah still 2017 for another 10 hours :smug:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Katt posted:

Hah still 2017 for another 10 hours :smug:

Sorry, I can't hear you from ~*the future*~

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Somfin posted:

Tell me some winning lottery numbers and I'll put the winnings into a back account, and you can collect the interest in the future.

Katt fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Dec 31, 2017

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Somfin posted:

I had hoped that the impeachment process would at least begin by now.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I had hoped that the impeachment process would at least begin by now.

We went over this quite thoroughly a few days back; it is neither feasible nor desirable to have an all-GOP Congress in control of an impeachment process. If they do anything at all, which they won't, it'll be done in such a way as to ensure a smooth landing for President Pence or Ryan.

In other words we better hope nothing wraps up before this year's midterms.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The way the GOP is dragging its many feet, you may get exactly that.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Brexit beast blocking path to progress in 2018 – Chris Riddell gives us his new year message"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Happy new year, goons!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Somfin posted:

There is no future in Trumpland.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Times:

Happy new year, goons!

The perfect ending cartoon to this ridiculous year. :allears:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Hi can some of you guys come live in America because ya'll got a better handle on politics than our cartoonists. Thanks Britain.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent on Sunday:

those putin nips

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

God dammit YOU HELPED THIS HAPPEN! YOU did. YOU. This was the desired outcome for the people you support! Jesus Christ this is the 3rd 3 month long existential dilemma this comic has had since Trump was elected? You know, when the side that Prickly City supports won. Jesus jumped up Christ either loving repent and admit you were wrong or join the rest of your people in the pro-Trump camp. You can't spend the next 3 years in some sort of limbo of "Oooohhhhhh what's to be doooone??" for three months with periodic bouts of "Boy isn't "Hillary BUNton ;) just the woooooooorst?" gently caress. gently caress.

"Why? What's coming in 2018 wolf thing?"
"More acts by Republicans!"
Prrickly City:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

What exactly do you want, Stantis?

"Oh, the same ol' retrograde Republican policies and the same amount of bigotry and pig-ignorance, just without Trump tweeting."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Trump Timeline Stantis: "Stuff are bad, i dunnnooooo"
Hillary Timeline Stantis: "HILLARY IS SO SHRILL AND EVIL AND A BITCH"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Stantis just wants a republican president with that holiest of holies, decorum

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Stantis wants Mike Pence to make him feel good about being a warmonger and a bigot again, like W used to before he became an undeniable embarrassment that made Stantis feel ashamed.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

You did it, gang. You've cracked the case. Maybe now you can stop posting "but what do you waaaaaaaant" after every second PS strip.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Xander77 posted:

You did it, gang. You've cracked the case. Maybe now you can stop posting "but what do you waaaaaaaant" after every second PS strip.

Prickly Sity?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Zemyla posted:

Prickly Sity?

Prickly lovely! :smuggo:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

VitalSigns posted:

Stantis wants Mike Pence to make him feel good about being a warmonger and a bigot again, like W used to before he became an undeniable embarrassment that made Stantis feel ashamed.

I guess that means ten years from now Stantis will draw a single cartoon wrestling with his Trump-era conscience, concluding "I was wrong, and vow to change (I won't change)" and nine of the eleven remaining posters in this thread will say "awwww" and give him way too much credit for it.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Prickly lovely! :smuggo:

Despite Xander77's constant cry of "You goony goons are so embarrassing!! GOOOONS" that's probably exactly what he intended

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

D.N. Nation posted:

What exactly do you want, Stantis?

"Oh, the same ol' retrograde Republican policies and the same amount of bigotry and pig-ignorance, just without Trump tweeting."

So he wants the 14 but not the 88.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Everybody's Harassing!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Everybody's Harassing!

Kind of a weird follow-up to Golf

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Axe-man posted:

Now, I kind of want Zelda to get his friend code so I can play some mario kart with the dude. Just saying it is a fun game.

Which Mario Kart? Dude could have some retro consoles still hooked up.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Crabtree posted:

Which Mario Kart? Dude could have some retro consoles still hooked up.

Oh man even better, no wonder he acted like it was a chore! Super Mario Cart still best #1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Mark Knight:

If most Aussie cartoonists weren't on break there would be half a dozen of these.

• Locked thread