Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Acid Haze posted:

If green-skinned people suddenly appeared in America, they would go straight to the bottom of the race ladder.

Happy 12017 Holocene.

*72 Anthropocene. Lots of workers in the (my) field are coming around to the idea that on the 16th of July 1945 we qualified for the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I didn't even realize Debbie Reynolds died. It seems very...2016 to have to see her daughter die...then die a day later.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Merry GalatianMan #1000, everyone.

"We should all just get along and live life happily," the man who just threw out every personal insult he could think of told the group he had just described as whiners.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Posted by a man that doesn't have to worry about his skin color, gender, sexuality or political opinions because they're represented in every branch of government.

I think I hate the "It's just an election, you'll live!" Republicans the most. Considering they spent the Obama years crying antichrist and they don't have to deal with a VP that wants to torture you straight.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

How's the Galatianman plot arc coming along?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Happy new year thread! Or is that just what they want you to think?

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

CampingCarl posted:

Mei in the pocket of the global elites

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011

Capntastic posted:

Mei in the pocket of the global elites

I mean they ARE Satanists.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Capntastic posted:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CampingCarl posted:

The Rothschilds: A Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording)

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Ularg posted:

I think I hate the "It's just an election, you'll live!" Republicans the most. Considering they spent the Obama years crying antichrist and they don't have to deal with a VP that wants to torture you straight.

Nah, I think it's the "you're only crying about the electoral college because it didn't do its job" angle that's the worst. You just know these hypocrites would be screaming bloody murder if the popular vote had carried the day.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
That too, but I'll be honest in admitting that I'm just at fault as they are here, cause were would be mocking them for complaining about the electoral college if Hillary won. No matter how much I would love to reach my hand out and go "Yea, electoral college is bullshit, wanna help change it?"

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
There is virtually no way that Trump could have won the popular vote and not the electoral college.

Wang_Tang
Jan 11, 2004

Cryptologic

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Just going off of Conservative Twitter posts, this is peak OppositeOfReality.gif.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Wang_Tang posted:

Just going off of Conservative Twitter posts, this is peak OppositeOfReality.gif.

Bill Mitchell and Joe Walsh: paragons of civility and good sportsmanship

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

FronzelNeekburm posted:

this loving guy telling anyone"it's just an election, get over it!" is just loving :psyduck:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Capntastic posted:

it's been a good couple of years since I was last aware of what was going on over there so I assume the plot might have advanced by as much as thirty minutes or so

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

How did we manage to shrink the thread by that much in an election year

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

rodbeard posted:

No DbD

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Peter Schrank on the year ahead"

Independent:

Times:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
So the entire point of the UN resolution was to say "Hey; perhaps building settlements on Palestinian land is a bad thing, could you stop please?" And somehow that's equal to them saying Israel shouldn't defend itself? :psyduck:

Does anybody have a list of the nations that voted to tell Israel to knock their poo poo off (again)?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

ratbert90 posted:

Does anybody have a list of the nations that voted to tell Israel to knock their poo poo off (again)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1RjI7G8rFw

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

ratbert90 posted:

So the entire point of the UN resolution was to say "Hey; perhaps building settlements on Palestinian land is a bad thing, could you stop please?" And somehow that's equal to them saying Israel shouldn't defend itself? :psyduck:

Pro-settlement Americans are probably imagining something like settlement in the old West...minus killing off the natives that is. That clearly wasn't a big part of their education.

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

FicusArt posted:

Artists with fetishes usually draw that thing absurdly well. If ramirez drew like, photo-realistic feet on his scribbles, then you'd know.

He must have a Parkinson's Disease fetish.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Ramirez doesn't have a foot fetish; but he definitely has a shoe fetish.

He also fetishizes big, fat trains and planes, but that's probably the futurist (read: proto-fascist) in him.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Samurai Sanders posted:

Pro-settlement Americans are probably imagining something like settlement in the old West...minus killing off the natives that is.

No, pro-settlement Americans are probably including the killing off of the natives because those natives are Muslims.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

rodbeard posted:

Hillary toxxes.

FicusArt posted:

Artists with fetishes usually draw that thing absurdly well. If ramirez drew like, photo-realistic feet on his scribbles, then you'd know.
So he's a plane fucker then. Don't that bring back memories.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jan 2, 2017

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Jedit posted:

No, pro-settlement Americans are probably including the killing off of the natives because those natives are Muslims.
I dunno, I think if you confronted them directly about it most would mumble something about them going off and living somewhere else, not being crushed under bulldozers and stuff.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

FicusArt posted:

Figure 1:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

no thank you

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

Obama and the Russians, Shuldig explains.
Labels: America, emails, hackers, Obama, President, Russia, Sanders

(this is a guest comic)

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Jesus Christ, 2017 is starting out hideously.

Trogdos! posted:

(this is a guest comic)

Guest artist? Someone else, who is obviously more talented, said to themselves "if ONLY I could draw Nazi Klurfs! Then I'd really be going places!"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Memento posted:

*72 Anthropocene. Lots of workers in the (my) field are coming around to the idea that on the 16th of July 1945 we qualified for the title.
You know, I never really thought about when we'd start marking it, but that makes perfect sense. The first really irreversible change.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

I haven't followed political cartoons since 2013. Weird to see that Asay, Bonsteel, and BAR BEE are gone.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
The guest Klurf is embarrassingly better at him in both art and conveying a message unambiguously. Too bad they're wrong.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

New Years Resolutions: then and now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Donald Trump is the modern day Lincoln,

• Locked thread