Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

Well, guess what. I checked. Still chopin veggies

Also realistic hu-man phrasing like "Meet me in the loft at ten 'til new year"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Capntastic posted:

How's the Galatianman plot arc coming along?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

This was pretty funny the first time I read it and I swear I thought it said "my fortune-teller poops"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

SexyBlindfold posted:

i'd like to believe this would hurt Trump's image, but it appears to be an obvious bait, and even on the off chance it were true, is there anybody left on American soil who's still to make up their mind about Trump, or willing to entertain changing their opinion on him? maybe I'm being pessimistic, but it seems like those who support Trump have already decided they don't care. They won't care if it's fake, they won't care if it's true. They won't care if he hired hookers to take a poo poo on his face and they won't care if he shot a man. They won't care if he doesn't build the wall and they won't care if the economy thanks.

Yeah, but there are legal things too... reports are that the FBI had already been investigating it after John McCain passed it on to them, and, hell, even the Alpha/Alfa Group spelling problem that some people are pointing to could also be a transliteration issue (the actual name of the company is Альфа-Групп, but they do like to go by "Alfa" in the West)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I sometimes wonder if rightwing cartoonists realize that college students do other things such as go to class and do homework and write papers and spend all-nighters cramming at the library and such and such

It's been years since I was a college student but somehow I have managed to retain the memory of doing those things

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Is Trump going to roll back Obama's proclamation that anime is real?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I've always wondered what it would feel like to live in Branco's universe for a while

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Stultus Maximus posted:

For some reason, Roll is making me angry again. Where's your arrest record, Ted? Where are your scars? Where is your molotov, your brick, your bat? When in his life has Todd ever done even what the soft, ineffective liberals he criticizes do much less gone farther?

Ted seems like he's just the right age to have been inspired by the brilliant tactic of Ayatollah Khomeini to cool his heels outside Paris while everybody else does the hard work of overthrowing the government and then, once that's accomplished, flying in on a jet to take control of everything. At least the ayatollah had the excuse of being legitimately in exile.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

No, it's a penis and scrotum

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Spiffster posted:

"I wonder what Muir is posting" is something you heard us say NEVER! Dear lord tell me that is an edit...

It's not :negative:

Hey now, the current Day By Day is the one with the actual line "'CAUSE YOUR -- UNNHH -- YOUR VAG CAN REALLY TAKE A POUNDING!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Rebel Blob posted:

Perfectly understandable in context. Muir's insert is using Waifu's VAG, a pink APC named "Victory Against Gummit!" (captured from the DHS, not originally pink), to fight against the hordes of armed illegal immigrants attempting to infiltrate the United States through the insert's ranch while Obama is still president. Of course this exciting plot is second fiddle to the various waifus standing around in skimpy clothing commenting about politics. It couldn't be simpler!

Do I want to know what "DDQ" is?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

How the gently caress could you think you need to put a "Spicer" button on him when you already identified him as the presidential press secretary?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Man... Trump is so far gone that even J°NES is going apocalyptic

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Looks like somebody's bucking for another Pulitzer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I've always appreciated the artist's forward-thinking inclusion of Liberace as the "D--n it, how he nicks 'em" guy

• Locked thread