Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Deep Hurting apparently doesn't believe that Russia hacked the DNC servers

http://thisishistorictimes.com/2016/12/harvey-dentocrats/

He also is apparently stuck on the Two Face metaphor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

I'm usually gung-ho as gently caress about the Gaybies, but I'm not sure my heart can take reading through comics from the latter half of last year.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Duke Igthorn posted:

I shared this comic with brother mine:

"blow it out your rear end. Have you been to any political group meetings since the election? The left is in big big danger, and if they don't accept reality we're screwed. But they're all delusional, holding onto identity politics. Do me a favor and name one conservative author/thinker that you respect. We won't beat this new form of cultural nationalism unless we understand the other side because obviously screaming that they're racist misogynist pigs doesn't work anymore.
Tulsi Gabbard should run in 2020
Also watch Adam Curtis
And that comic is funny how it's punchline is basically "look fox news! Remember to keep being a partisan hack!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...m=.162c13ace30e "

We absolutely need to understand the plight of people on the other side of the aisle, but saying we need to pick our favorite conservative intellectual is stupid. The Republican party has been drumming intellectuals (and not-so-intellectuals) out as RINOs since they needed to somehow say Bush wasn't a republican after Katrina in 2006. I would have been happy to say someone like Andrew Sullivan before he needed to start calling himself independent because they just couldn't shut up about how badwrong gay marriage was.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

hooman posted:

I would make this edit myself but I think it's yours to change. But please change that door to read "Gay Abortions Clinic"

Just catching up with the thread now, but I started to do this as soon as I saw that comic.

Magnifique!

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Fulchrum posted:

So does every fat vain old white sack of poo poo with a smug self satisfied grin, which is a look that's defined the GOP for decades. Could easily be Newt Gingrich.

I thought that he actually said point blank that the models were gingrich and pelosi

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

BAHAHAHAHAHA Garrison just figured out that he's been backing a loser for over a year.

Seriously: check out how little detail is in here. He's been saving this one for a while, hoping to fill it up with little liberal goblins. But at least for today he can't find any to draw, because it's his man who's been too stupid to see the goblins he's surrounded himself with.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

I love this one. The usual Pants Donkey face has become "Why's this maniac pointing at me?"

edit: :ohdear: I feel bad now, he was having such a nice stroll through the neighborhood before Trump started pointing at him.

Also:

https://twitter.com/davidgross_man/status/838022813550329858

twerking on the railroad fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Mar 4, 2017

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

I could very easily see this as a fawning conservative comic that approves of Trump's twitter outbursts.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Times have moved on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VakasPhejCo

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

This still bothers me. Does he not realize that the word "globalist" made it into conservative lexicon as code for "jew?"

Apes-Ma posted:

Seeing the delusional hero-worship from Garrison and the channers makes me wonder what would happen if Trump suffered a fatal heart attack in the middle of his term and Pence took over. Would they transfer the hero worship to him, or would they just start spreading conspiracy theories about Pence getting rid of him?

Duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Hunt11 posted:

I really do like this comic.

Also I find it weird that the right would hate Bill Gates as surely he and his work could be viewed as an argument that if Government taxed less then the rich would take care of the poor.

They hate the poor, because surely they must have done something to deserve their predicament.

• Locked thread