Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Surely there exists a middle ground between relentless abridging and never ending expanded slogs, but what??? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

yep, still violently loathe chuck asay

Seriously the hurricane katrina and insurance rates one just gives me stomach churning anger every time I see it and it's this much later

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

World Famous W posted:

It's a towel and the colorist hosed it up.

You say hosed up, I say moderately improved

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

:drat: That was loving fast.

Seriously, holy poo poo

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Could've had it prepped with something else written for the commandments and just switched that, maybe?

Evangelical politicians have something of a track record of being enormous hypocrites so this is depressingly plausible

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

I’ve been out of the loop; did donny embarrass himself in China?

I mean China somehow managed to dress him up like an orange Kim Jong-Un so you tell me.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

gowb posted:

Instead of working yourself into a tizzy arguing about noted controversial comic Zelda, it's SUNDAY! So enjoy some delicious, relaxing, and subversively political Prince Valiant! Featuring: Grok the Groper and his wicked sick ghost animal friends

seriously check out the croc riding the evil turtle. Hell yes

Prince Valiant is rad but also there's literally decades of it and the old one had even more words.

Val was also more likely to just straight up brutally murder a dude in those, because it was a different time in the newspapers.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Chimera-gui posted:

Unless I'm missing something here, raising sons to not hate femininity =/= raising them to be a Brony. In fact I'm pretty certain the Brony problem was because Bronies were raised to hate femininity hence bringing their misogyny into the fandom of a series that was specifically created to be against misogyny.

There was a pony toy in the comic.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Politics are responsible for this murder, says man who owes his living to politics existing

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Bombadilillo posted:

A thing always happened?

I think so yeah

It's a lovely cartoon because just because something is normal doesn't make it not terrible

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

why is roy moore there on the right :confused:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Avirosb posted:

Cthulhu isn't evil, he's just misunderstood :colbert:

Cthulhu isn't so much evil as a member of a mind bogglingly longer lived race who developed different morals due to totally different lifespans

Can't really blame something that lives for millions of human generations for treating humans with as much regard as we treat ants

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

Does Ben know that Trump was against Moore in the primary? Nah?

I'm not sure Trump knows that Trump was against Moore in the primary.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

What the hell kind of yarn costs that much?

Decent yarn can cost quite a lot, but even relatively cheap yarn at like $5 a skein is gonna get up there fast if you're making 86 mittens

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

It's no surprise, but:

Collins is his own very special sort of cartoonist and somehow is able to use more words than most cartoonists without it feeling like :words: I think it's that the panels have a conversational flow.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

The majority of places I've worked have been around 90% sausage fest and of the few women, they've not really been my type. So maybe there have been about 3 women in the last 18 years at work that I would have wanted to make out with.

YOU ONCE DROVE LIKE 8 GOD drat HOURS TO BANG A COLLEGE FRESHMAN WHEN YOU WERE IN YOUR MID 30S

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Very good.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I'm at work but I really want to put a paper bag next to the sign and change it to "at least this white"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

At least AT&T does indeed intend to trick their employees with a one time $1000 bonus.

They also laid a bunch of people off lmao

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Pence would still sign all the bullshit legislation and push hard for regressive lgbt policies

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Remember when Obamacare imploded.

Yeah it was a little over a week ago when the republicans unilaterally passed legislation repealing the individual mandate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Stantis just wants a republican president with that holiest of holies, decorum

• Locked thread