Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cat Mattress posted:

I, too, condemn guns and sexual.

Well I don't!

I'm going to lead an army of bikini girls with machine guns and I'm going to be their queen and I'm doing it just to spite this concern troll idiot fuckhead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Those are amazing.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sandpuppy posted:

Delonas tackling the things that really matter.

I'm the white DJ who apparently doesn't go by his stage name in everyday life.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I was unaware the presidential election was still happening.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Really digging that black Adam and Eve.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Watching all this blatant and extreme narrative changing is infuriating.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

So what I'm getting out of all this is that if someone defends pedophilia, it's because they pretty much are one and are thus defending themselves too.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Cat Mattress posted:

Are pedophiles many because ads are sexualizing children; or are ads sexualizing children because pedophiles are many?

Kind of like how gratuitous nudity in movies was more than likely because they're all pervy directors and producers who just wanted an excuse to see famous womens' tits under the guise of "art".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Fathis Munk posted:

Wowowow what the gently caress, Garrison acknowledges the existence of American Muslims ?!:aaaaa:

Yes but they naturally segregate themselves. Segregation of races and cultures never happened before they showed up and weren't caused by the people in power, no siree. There are no Muslims in the US that actually participate in American society, they all live in little Sharia enclaves and don't interact with anyone else ever. That's their nature!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Some change this to be Trump hanging the trophy that's simply labeled GOP.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sandpuppy posted:

Seems pretty generous to the middle class.

Stax cuts

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

So did pretty much everyone do a "Turkey didn't thank Trump" comic?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sandpuppy posted:

Gotta say I'm impressed with the way Delonas fully explores his misogyny.

Why is she stabbing the window?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

i guess gary never got an answer lmao

Yeah, Duke Ightorn! You unemployed fool!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I'm not opposed to seeing a bunch of McCoy edits calling out Conservative sex predators.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Cabbit posted:

"The only thing that stops people from being monsters is religion" seems to be a distressingly common sentiment from the religious.

Exactly this. I've been asked by people in real life why I don't murder and steal if I'm not religious. "Because I don't want to" isn't a good enough answer if it isn't followed up with "so I won't go to hell."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Woah, woah, woah, back up there, pal. You don't deserve to be paid more. Your lovely job doesn't have any value in society and if you want a livable wage you should get a better one. What job? I don't fuckin know, put yourself in massive debt and go to college for a degree in a field oversaturated with potential workers. Oh you did that and you're still stuck at a job that's minimum wage? Try working harder, shitlord.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Only one vote politician per household!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiyX70ZqsVQ

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I wonder if there are any conservatives who refuse to sing or play "Happy Holidays" because they're now offended by it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I interpreted Bok's cartoon as "The blacks wanted to be treated like humans and not lynched but the gays are demanding cake. Stupid millennial gay snowflakes don't know real struggle."

Much like how feminists in Western countries are just being whiners and should shut up because women in some other countries still have it worse.

I may be being overly pessimistic but after following these threads for years it's hard not to be.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Ah yes, nobody ever tried to stop sexual misconduct in the workplace before now. It's just so easy to hold men accountable! Why didn't we think to do anything about it before?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That Rall cartoon is exactly what you would expect a person who will never have to worry about being sexually harassed. Much like all the other ones saying "It's not that bad."

Until something happens to you, you don't get to decide how other people should feel about it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Goddamn, the fear response of these guys to sexual misconduct is loving wonderful. It's hard not to assume that the men who just don't get it are guilty in some form.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Law and order is evil when they go after the guy I like.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Yep, keep in saying sexual assault is actually fine, it makes you look like a really cool dude.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

The gop IS big government you turkey brain

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

So since the deficit didn't become a problem in what, 2 weeks? Guess that means we'll never have a problem! Right guys?

What does "long-term" mean?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Don't forget about the solid week of comics he did accusing women of overreacting and making false claims when you read this.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Electric Phantasm posted:

You know what we haven't seen in a while? A "if global warming why cold" cartoon.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Wait a minute...

While western North America burned to the ground this year. No biggie. The jet stream is acting strange! There couldn't possibly be a reason for it's frequency and amplitude to be increasing, like maybe there's more energy in the system.

Nah. It still got cold when our hemisphere was pointed away from the sun so global warming is clearly a myth.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Am I the only one kind of annoyed by cartoonists using #metoo on drawings of perpetrators when it's intent was to give victims a voice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Snowball is a good cat, how dare you? :mad:

• Locked thread