Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

http://www.snopes.com/2017/04/20/operation-gotham-shield/ for context.

This is just amazing.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Wasn't there an interview with Dees about how he knows nothing about photoshop and just kind of hopes he finds new tricks each time he makes art?
"My setup to work now could not be simpler, all I use is Adobe Photoshop and an Intuos Bamboo Pad and Pen. And my understanding of photoshop is horribly basic—mostly I am just doing fancy layering and airbrush. These pieces average around 100 to 200 layers, and they are just hammered together piece by piece. I see people who do outrageous art on photoshop, and I have not a single clue how it is done. I just do a cut and paste style that any pro can see right through." -Dees

Dees is somehow more self aware than a bunch of cartoonists in this thread.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Personally I don't see the harm in chaining children to power meters.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

33 is a free mason thing. The arrows are something to do with the Rothchilds.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Never Forget. :911:

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Soros is the one.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Vib Rib posted:

Is this not based on the idea that Walmarts were secretly going to be FEMA work/imprisonment/death camps and their towers were actual guard towers or something? I remember hearing about this years ago.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Dees edited his latest work for whatever reason. I guess the UN is a bigger threat than Matrix Soros, though he accidentally left some code in the corner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Not much of a cartoon but any day now...

• Locked thread