Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

Political correctness is a modern American scourge.

Even in the face of mass murder, pearl clutching Leftists such as Chuck Schumer feel compelled to lecture us about the virtues and necessity of allowing into our country an endless chain of young Muslim men.

They mostly originate from troubled, war-torn countries. Common sense suggests we should at least carefully check out those who may be determined to come to America to commit acts of terrorism, but the politically correct are more concerned with virtue signaling. They can’t even bring themselves to call the murderers “Muslim,” because they’re so afraid of being called “Islamophobic.” Jake Tapper even called the cry, “Allahu Akbar” a beautiful phrase, even though it’s often uttered by Muslim terrorists as they commit their heinous acts.

Apparently Islam is above criticism now. Obama (probably a Muslim himself) began forcing it upon our country and now we increasingly need to change American culture to favor the religion of Muhammad. Muslims will soon outnumber Jews in this country. Will Sharia Law replace the Constitution? If that happens, we may as well toss a burka over the Statue of Liberty.

Political correctness is also responsible for our statues being torn down and patriots being labeled “nationalists.”

If you’re white and a patriot, you’ll be called a “white nationalist” and then a “Nazi.” It sounds ludicrous, but that’s today’s reality. Conservative blacks who love the USA will be smeared as “Uncle Toms” or “race traitors.” Jews of all political persuasions will be attacked regardless. Christians are routinely smeared and accused of racism, homophobia, Islamophobia and being anti-abortion.

Christianity is hated, while Islam gets a pass. It seems illogical, but it’s about destroying what’s left of American patriotism and replace our culture with a George Soros vision of globalism. Hence their promotion of the endless, feculent immigration.

Thank goodness President Trump is not politically correct. He wants to stop importing our enemies. For that he endures the usual insults and names tossed at him by the virtue signaling left.

—Ben Garrison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

nope

Mayor :argh: Kenney posted:

The Kenney Administration announces the Rizzo statue is to be removed from Paine Plaza.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Garrison posted:

When the Clintons left the White House in 2000, Hillary claimed they were ‘dead broke.’

Now they’ve amassed a fortune of $240 million. Doing what? Speaking fees, ‘consulting’ and book sales are cited, but what the legacy media ignores is their real money maker: The mass of red flags that is the Clinton Foundation. It was established for egalitarian reasons in 2001, but its real purpose is the enrichment of the Clintons and their cronies.

Money brings power and Hillary used it in an attempt to buy the presidency.

As Secretary of State under Obama, Hillary gained even more money and power by means of ‘pay for play,’ Nations lined up to donate mega millions to the foundation in exchange for her favors. The foundation collected over $2 billion in revenue. That money was used to buy supporters by means of first class travel tickets, bloated salaries and bribes. Clintons also used their ‘charity’ as a big tax write off. The foundation is a loudly spinning, corrupt and clanking money laundering machine crying out for an investigation.

Even the New York Times stated, “It’s hard to tell where the foundation ended and the State Department began.”

Hillary used part of her new fortune to buy out a financially struggling DNC. Then she proceeded to dominate it. She stole primaries from Bernie Sanders outright. Sanders fought back hard against her corruption. Oh wait. No, he obsequiously supported Hillary instead. Only recently has he stated, “The fix was in against us.” Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren also stated the obvious. That is, the system was rigged in Hillary’s favor. Donna Brazile described Hillary’s rigging in some detail and said Hillary treated her like a ‘whipping girl,’ a slave.

Hillary outspent Trump by a margin of 2 to 1. Her campaign ads outnumbered Trump’s 3 to 1. Hillary spent a record $1.2 billion to buy her presidency and still lost. Will she run and lose again in 2020?

Some prominent Democrats are wearily starting to wise up.

They’ve grown weary of Hillary’s drama and are speaking out against her. It may be dawning on them that Hillary is unelectable even though she still maintains her iron-clawed grip on their party. She’s seen not as a supporter of the working class, but rather part of the big money global corporation and central banking class. The one percent. She didn’t even bother to campaign in the rust belt states, which may have cost her the election. Hillary didn’t want to campaign at all—she seemed contemptuous of the process. Instead she wanted to purchase her coronation outright.

On various political message boards I read pronouncements containing the line, ‘rats deserting a sinking ship.’ Some urged me to draw a cartoon using that metaphor. The real rat is Hillary and she deserves a good sinking. If the Democrats have any smarts or integrity left, they will let her sink.

Lock her up!

—Ben Garrison

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Stiglich, sep 18:

Stiglich posted:

BLM/Occupy Philly DA candidate Larry Krasner has sued the Phila. Police Dept more than 75 times, and endorses safe injection sites for heroin users.

now:
https://twitter.com/kmcdonovgh/status/928083714541793281

:owned:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

A Natural Alliance. A Region-Changing Deal.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

Welcome to World War III
Hopefully we'll sit this one out, in which case you'll want some good books to read and enjoy
Check out our book-shelf of fine Dry Bones books at

ah, it's time for another batch of are troops cartoons

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Garrison posted:

I drew this cartoon to help support and create awareness for the MAGAcon event in March, 2018, Washington DC.

Popular speakers are being lined up and they include Roger Stone, Jack Posobiec and Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai (who will run for the US Senate against Elizabeth Warren).

MAGAcon is about inspiring everyday Americans to become more involved in building the MAGA vision. My cartoon shows them actively helping the president build a mountain of success.

For more information,

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Stiglich posted:

Philadelphia has elected a guy who has sued the Police Dept. more than 75 times to be its next District Attorney.
holding police accountable, is bad

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Garrison posted:

Kim Jong-Un delivered what he perhaps thought was a supreme insult. He called President Trump, “old.” Trump took it in good humor.

While he did return a barb by calling Kim Jong-Un ‘short and fat,’ he didn’t rule out the possibility of friendship with the North Korean dictator. “If that did happen, it would be a good thing for North Korea,” said Trump.

Solving the stalemate with the hermit state would be the cornerstone of Trump’s presidency, but it remains extremely unlikely. Kim Jong-Un must have a boogey man to keep his populace distracted with fear. A country constantly preparing for war is less likely to revolt, hence the dictator’s incessant saber rattling. Trump wants progress, not provocation.

Trump’s Asian tour has been a resounding success. He was especially popular in China.

To get China to agree to put the sanctions hammer down on their North Korean puppet is indeed an accomplishment.

—Ben Garrison

lol this is such a dumb cartoon

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Lich posted:

GQ magazine honors Colin Kaepernick.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:words: posted:

Earlier this week I was on the Jesse Lee Peterson show out of LA.

It was a short segment early in the morning and we briefly discussed the NFL kneelers. I spoke about how they offended the fans, the veterans, and US history in general. I pointed out that black Americans have just as much stake and heritage in this country as anyone else. The first person to die in the Revolutionary War was Crispus Attucks, a black man. There were black Minute Men. I mentioned Andrew Jackson and the black battalion that was vital in defeating the the British in the Battle of New Orleans.

Peterson had one call for me—a woman who angrily denounced Andrew Jackson and how those slaves were forced to fight. I was taken aback by this, because those men were heroes and veterans to be honored regardless of slavery. Shamefully, some of those men did not get their freedom, but it does not take away from the fact that they put their lives on the line for their country. I might have added that nearly 600,000 ‘privileged’ white men died in the Civil War to end slavery.

The kneelers seem to have forgotten that.

Increasingly our country is divided. Civility is being replaced by name calling–and even violence. People want others with whom they disagree to lose their jobs. Accusations of sexual impropriety are widespread. Censorship is being implemented by the tech left. Rational debate is replaced by name calling and fear. Racial hatred is very real and always has been, but it seems worse nowadays—and our first ‘black’ president, Obama, actually set back race relations. Too many people now hate our country, our history and our culture.

What is that culture? For most of our history it has been predominately European and Christian. For years we’ve had a huge influx of immigrants ‘of color’ who have a lot of children. White people will soon be a minority in the USA. There are some on the alt right calling for the protection of whites by means identity politics and segregation. Many black nationalists also want the return of segregation, after they fought so hard against it. Muslims naturally segregate themselves and demand special food, special treatment, and Sharia Law, which is completely at odds with our Constitution. The rich are getting stupendously richer and segregate themselves in gated communities. Three men in America now control more wealth than the bottom half of the US population.

Immigrants, illegal and otherwise, are now encouraged to keep their own cultures and languages. Some consider the traditional melting pot to be offensive—they say it’s ‘racist’ and ‘nativist.’ The end game of that kind of thinking will be the proliferation of ‘no go’ Balkanized zones in the United States. Trump’s brand of nationalism may be the glue needed to keep our country together. At least for a while longer.

—Ben Garrison

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:eyepop:

Pia Guerra posted:

Dazed and Accused.
:eyepop:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:nallears: posted:

Predictably, many leftist personalities have dismissed Al Franken’s sexual assault as a bad joke–and nothing compared with Trump’s transgressions. Only they have no proof of Trump’s wrongdoings. Photographic evidence proves Franken’s creepy escapade.

To be sure, humans have always had problems with things going too far when it comes to sexual attraction. Men in particular are aggressive and it leads to boundaries being pushed. A lot of the actions can be considered ’sin’ and not necessarily a crime, but sexual assault is criminal.

In Franken’s case, his target was an attractive model, Leeann Tweeden, who once posed for “Playboy.” He wrote her into a comedy skit in which he made sure he got to kiss her. He insisted on a rehearsal. She said ‘no’ repeatedly, but Franken was adamant. He took advantage of her during the practice kiss and forced his tongue into her mouth against her will. Sexual harassment is not considered a crime, but sexual assault involves forceful physical contact.

Franken is guilty.

There’s a bigger picture here. We are now subjected to an almost daily exposé parade of people who engaged in sexual harassment and assault. Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, and Bill Clinton got away with their assaults for years.

It could be that this constant unmasking is a distraction from a bigger issue: Pedophile rings at the very top. “Eyes Wide Shut” kind of stuff. There are many monsters who run the world. One of them–the billionaire, Jeffery Epstein–was briefly jailed for recruiting underaged girls and Bill Clinton frequently visited Epstein’s ‘Orgy Island.’ There are probably many more big names—including royalty—that are guilty of the same criminal behavior. Wikileaks revealed that the Podesta brothers were using coded language in communications. Words known to the FBI as code for pedophilia.

We’re now in a post-sexual revolution era. Who knows—maybe we’ll return to a Victorian-like time when men tipped their hats to a woman instead of making crude sexual advances.Maybe it’s better if we don’t know everyone’s sordid sexual behavior. Straight, gay or trans-whatever, maybe it all needs to go back into the bedroom. But first, the pedophile ring at the top must be exposed.

—Ben Garrison

just lol at my bolding

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

Lebanese PM Saad Hariri has said he will return to Beirut in the coming days, and will then clarify his shock decision to resign. He quit two weeks ago during a visit to Saudi Arabia, but President Michel Aoun refused to accept the resignation. Mr Hariri denied being held in Riyadh against his will, amid speculation the Saudis had forced him to quit as part of a regional power struggle with Iran.

Stiglich posted:

Commission overseeing Philly schools votes to disband.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Ben "It's not real if my tribe is accused of doing it" Garrison posted:

Judge Roy Moore, a Republican candidate for the Senate, has been the target of sexual misconduct allegations. As a result, many establishment Republicans are trying to block his nomination—even though all the allegations and ‘evidence’ have been revealed to be bogus.

These establishment Republicans include Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney and John McCain. They are all part of the Deep State swamp and they’re determined to thwart President Trump’s agenda.

They were happy to tell us they were going to expel a potential Senator because of sexual assault allegations made right before an election. These same Deep State Senators stay silent when picture evidence emerges against a sitting Democrat Senator Franken emerges.

Powerful men continue to be drawn into the morass of shame that is the ‘Sex Scandal Swamp.’ Al Franken now has more women coming forward with new sexual allegations. Bill Clinton is facing another lawsuit from women he is alleged to have abused. The former president has a history of rich payouts to his victims and even had an official “ Bimbo Eruption” squad created to pay off or destroy his many accusers.

John Conyers used taxpayer money to fly in women for his hotel trysts. Some Congressmen may have settled sexual harassment cases. If they used taxpayer money to do it, they need to go to jail.

Not all accusations should be believed. “The Rolling Stone” published a story about rape on campus based on one woman’s tale. It was completely false and they famously published a retraction. The accusations against Judge Moore also hold no water. The sexual assault claims against Trump were proved over and over to be bogus, but the legacy media enjoys calling him an abuser regardless. Judge Moore is in a similar situation. That is, it’s all about hardball politics, not sexual impropriety.

He’s doing well to fight the charges and voters will see them for what they are—baseless. I tip my cowboy hat to Judge Moore for fighting back against the horrendous lies.

—Ben Garrison

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Katt posted:

I'm usually against labels but the only one I recognize there is Franken so maybe it's for the best this time.

I'm not convinced the man labeled Roy Moore isn't Robin Williams

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Even when his competition is people who can't draw like Kirschen and Rall, Ramirez still produces the worst caricatures. I know I'll end up voting for the Ramirez cartoon for the worst caricature gaybie even though I don't know the contestants yet.

Speaking of Kirschen:

Kirschen posted:

Are we at a great turning point in the History of the Middle East? Or are we fooling ourselves? I speculate with this movie poster cartoon. At the very least I hope it brings a smile to your lips.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Garrison posted:

It’s that time of year again and GrrrGraphic’s has the perfect gift guide to some humorous gifts. I featured Al Franken because he gave a news conference yesterday in which he couldn’t remember grabbing seats, but he still would not give up his own seat in Congress. Franken apologized for his behavior regardless. It’s not much of an apology if he also says he can’t recall.

Sound familiar?

The must have gifts for 2017 include Virtual Reality glasses for those “Bernie Bros” that just can not accept the fact the Bernie is not President. Now they can sit in the local coffee house, sipping their double shot soy vanilla latte and wait for President Bernie’s proclamation that college is free for everyone, but only if you are non-white and gender fluid.

The new Blu-Ray release of “Hillraiser 2020″ is sure to thrill this Christmas, while the wind up “Rocket Man” will keep the kids entertained. So here is a light and fun cartoon to kick off the Christmas season.

I will draw another ’12 Days of Christmas’ cartoon as the big day draws nearer.

—Ben Garrison

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

If you think that the dimwit in today's cartoon is Alfred E. Newman from Mad Magazine, you'd be wrong. Harvey Kurtzman, a cartoonist, and the original editor and creator of Mad first spotted the image on a postcard pinned to the office bulletin board of the editor of Ballantine Books . The image had, for years been used on comic postcards. In 1965 Mad was sued for copyright infringement by the widow of cartoonist Harry Spencer Stuff. She claimed it was a copy of Stuff’s caricature “The Original Optimist,” also known as “Me-worry?”, which he had copyrighted in 1914.
Mad Magazine argued that it had copied the picture from various materials dating back to 1911 and won the case.

I and my LSW (Long Suffering Wife) are in need of financial help.
Unfortunately there's no one we can sue for anything.
Our only hope is that you Dry Bones fans will support us.
To help, please click on: Help Dry Bones and his LSW (Long Suffering Wife)

Labels: bombs, Kim Jong Un, Missiles, North Korea, Optimism, youth

Stiglich posted:

My favorite AL team.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

Waiting since 1995

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

Pollard’s parole terms after he served 30 years of a life sentence, include a curfew that confines him to his Manhattan home from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. preventing him from attending his synagogue and require him to submit any computer, including an employer’s, for inspection. He must also wear a GPS-monitoring device that forces him, as an observant Jew, to violate the Sabbath.. Pollard, 62, must also remain in the US for another five years, despite his having served a longer sentence for spying for an ally than anyone in US history. It is inconceivable that he could still disclose obsolete secrets from more than 30 years ago.

Sportslich posted:

After years of mediocre quarterbacks, horrible coaches and disappointing seasons, most Eagles fans (myself included), find it difficult to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Go Birds!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Hihohe posted:

Apparently this shiva guy claimed he invented Email.

here's short bentext:

Garrison posted:

This is a cartoon for Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai for his 2018 Senate run against the fake Indian, Elizabeth Warren that I was inspired to do, given his message.

The swamp in Massachusetts is deep, thick with swamp critters like Mitt Romney and Pocahontas doing their best to defeat the MAGA agenda.

To hell with the swamp- Vote Shiva and declare your INDEPENDENCE!

Donate and help the “Real Indian defeat the Fake Indian” at

also lol at his twitter name

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

On April 6, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Moscow issued a statement which should have led to extensive Israeli diplomatic efforts all over the world. The sensational part of the announcement is that Russia is the first country in the world to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in an official statement, signed by the president.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Cat Mattress posted:

What was Shitlich's cartoon when the murderer of Trayvon Martin was found not guilty?

Cartoon on the Murder of Trayvon Martin:

Stiglich posted:

This Trayvon Martin case is a complete mess. One thing in certain: Racism and bigotry are still very much alive in America in 2012.

The day after Zimmerman's not guilty verdict:

Stiglich posted:

in America, a black life seems to have more value when taken by a white (or Hispanic) than by another black.

coincidentally, I also found this from July 6 2011 :thunk:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Rep. McCuck

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Internet Kraken posted:

Call me crazy but I don't think trying to blame the Dems for a tax bill none of them voted for is actually going to work.

Of course it'll work

toons:

Kirschen posted:

MUSLIM SCHOOL in UK RECEIVES "INADEQUATE" RATING BECAUSE TOILETS DID NOT HAVE TOILET PAPER FOR "CULTURAL REASONS" A Muslim girls’ school has received the lowest rating available after inspectors discovered that pupils were not provided with lavatory paper for “cultural reasons”.
Staff at the fee-paying Park Avenue Girls’ High School, in Stoke-on-Trent, said paper was available from the school office, but because most of the students were Asian, they preferred to wash rather than wipe.

Stiglich posted:

Brian Ross has a long history of getting the facts wrong. Walter Cronkite, David Brinkley and Peter Jennings must be rolling over in their graves.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:staredog:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen posted:

The Palestinian terrorist organizations will field as many demonstrators as they can. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, the Sunni/Israel alliance against the Iranian Shia threat is being strengthened.
Labels: capital, Day of Rage, Dry Bones, Israel, Jerusalem, Palestinians, trump

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This thread now owes me $80,000 a year for making this.

I have no reason to believe that this isn't an original Kirschen

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Oh really? Last I heard he was getting an obscene amount of money from some Israeli far right newspaper. That's good to hear. I hope he starves to death.

Kirschen begs for donations below every cartoon of his, I just cut that out. He's also been making begging posts without a cartoon at an increasing rate. He's blaming "the decline of the traditional newspaper media" as the source of his troubles.

... Actually now that I checked it, Jposts's Kirschen page has no new cartoons since Aug 6. Maybe they've finally given him the boot.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:barf: posted:

The corrupt Deep State media painted Donald Trump as a sexual predator, a friend of the KKK, or even a ‘Nazi.’ Some on the left were whipped into a frenzy and claimed the world as we knew it would come to an end if the ‘orange monster’ somehow got elected.

To prevent that disastrous occurrence, a parade of women were trotted out of the woodwork to accuse Trump of sexual assault. They were all liars. Their lies may have had some efficacy in the past, but fortunately in the age of the Internet, the truth can be found and Trump became president.

Apparently, the Deep State has no other playbook. They’re now using the same lying, dirty tactics against Roy Moore. Moore wants to make America great again and does not mouth the usual politically correct platitudes. He’s not part of the Deep State, so their operatives are doing their best to keep him out of the Senate.

I think they will fail again, but just in case, I drew another cartoon to support his election.

–Ben Garrison

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Pretend I posted Kirschen's Hanukkah cartoon here 'cos it's just a copy paste from last year

stiglich:

Pia Guerra:

• Locked thread