Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

What is that Redpanels "Goycott" cartoon even trying to say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I advise anyone confused by Red Panels to go to his Patreon page and watch the video he put up. It's enlightening.

I get that the guy's an alt-right Nazi piece of poo poo, but I don't understand what the message of that particular comic is supposed to be. Is it more specific than :hitler:?

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

It's Monday Tuesday!

"Not So Foxy"

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

Looks like pro-neutrality cartoons aren't immune from "this cartoonist has no idea how net neutrality works"

Net neutrality makes it possible for small startups to compete alongside established players. It's actually a pretty good metaphor.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

"You Got To Know When To Hold 'Em"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

AP and NYT have called the Alabama race for Jones. Very much looking forward to takes from Branco, Garrison, and the other thread favorites.

• Locked thread