Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

1stGear posted:

Death is certain.

quote:

:stare: Oh dear, we're doomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Happy 2017 from Bruce Tinsley!

Welp

*Crumples up paper*

There goes my New Year's Resolution for giving cartoonists a second chance.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Merry GalatianMan #1000, everyone.

Posted by a man that doesn't have to worry about his skin color, gender, sexuality or political opinions because they're represented in every branch of government.

I think I hate the "It's just an election, you'll live!" Republicans the most. Considering they spent the Obama years crying antichrist and they don't have to deal with a VP that wants to torture you straight.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
That too, but I'll be honest in admitting that I'm just at fault as they are here, cause were would be mocking them for complaining about the electoral college if Hillary won. No matter how much I would love to reach my hand out and go "Yea, electoral college is bullshit, wanna help change it?"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Trump assaults disabled individuals, AGC.

I wish I had skills like this.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Obama has the highest approval ratings.

"Well uhh it depends on how you do the math"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Can someone explain to me the "Well intelligence also said there were WMDs so why trust them now?" claims? My gut tells me it's bullshit.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Trump is a citizen of the world

Internet Kraken posted:

see: HENTAI in glossary

An actual thing in US politics right now

Well that explains the "Binders full of Women" thing now...

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
So already 4chan is claiming responsibility which makes this all come together hilariously. How old is this story? Because 4chan is usually the one to ride out their jokes and not claim anything until they were found out. To have them come out already seems like a way to try and protect Trump's reputation since we all know 4chan has no rep to damage and 2016 has turned 4chan into a Stormfront Confessions website.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Trogdos! posted:

Ben doesn't seem to have a very favorable view of Sweden

I see no difference between that caricature and the one for Hillary.

And wow that text below that turned this comic from stupid to xenophobic in record time.

(Oh my god she's wearing an Illuminati necklace.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Trogdos! posted:

Garrison finally posted the long-form fever dream so I'm going to shamelessly selfquote and post it here

(apology) bonus Dry Bones:

Other Jews having a different opinion than me?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Oh I forgot this guy is the one that wants Palestinians to just pick up and leave or convert. He doesn't do "Differences"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Technically it wasn't them coming here and bringing their problems to the west, it was the west bringing some of them here by force and creating the problems.

All in all just write this Ben Garrison comic under "Does not understand what his nation of immigrants actual mean and doesn't comprehend empires"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I wish there was a way to tweet this at Ben Garrison and get his reaction.

quote:

YOU VOTED IN A SELF-IMPORTANT CELEBRITY YOU gently caress

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
That's what pisses me off the most about this election. We have a group of people who may not like Trump, but doesn't give enough of a poo poo because they'll never be the target of Trump. Local radio station I listen to from Orlando not only had a host who bragged about not voting, but sold tshirts with "Watch it burn" on the front, celebrating how more entertaining his job will be for the next 4 years, and he sold a lot of them. He just straight up does not care because he's a straight white male with a circle of friends who are either also white, or too polite to try and show him how bad Trump is.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Stop listening to terrible Orlando radio. Just listen to that one station that plays Disney music 24/7. I would be if it reached northeast Florida.

Philip's Phile, good. News Junkie, bad.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Go gently caress yourself Redpanels.

And go gently caress yourself too, Rob. Hypocritical rear end.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

D.N. Nation posted:

I keep saying that if Trump worked for my company, HR would toss him out on his rear end in a week.

Trump is the guy who is always gunning for a management position because he wants to feel someone beneath his feet but everyone knows he's a psychopath.

But since this is the darkest timeline he's born into wealth and gets to start at the top.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
No, that award goes to Trump every single year.

quote:

Yea, if by heart you mean an organ that has little to no upkeep, has very little activity and votes against their own interests.

Going to get real tired of this "They're the real Americans! Not like those hippie coasters" poo poo real quick.

Ularg fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 13, 2017

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
God bless the :britain: cartoonists.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
My insurance has a yearly out of pocket for anything we have to pay. Hospital visits, specialty equipment uses, copay. Once we meet that yearly amount we no longer have to pay until the next year starts, which is really helpful if you can just plan on not going to the hospital until december. :v:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Congratulations on the birth!

I've heard crazy things on how costly giving birth is. Much like everything in the US that is basically made to bleed you dry and yet Conservatives just expect you to deal with it while still trying to be pro life without actually giving a poo poo once the baby is born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tct38KwROdw

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
How can you know someone you never met? :v:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Someone should tell them or Jesus that long distance relationships never work out.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"Trump is a winner, if I vote for Trump I will be a winner." Replace winner with money and you got how Trump scammed people out of their education with Trump University.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Chard posted:

There are more than a few on these here boards, friend. The level of irony they espouse is up to you to determine.

I think they mostly hang out on the gun board.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

duz posted:

TFR or GIP?

TFR, they mostly either shoot at gun ranges or play airsoft. The one I met seemed like he wasn't a white nationalist, just very fond of the look of Nazi Germany. Not sure how far the line blurs but maybe I shouldn't just poo poo talk another goon. Was funny though he never wanted to play anything other than Germany when we LANed Company of Heroes.

He ended up buying me one of these, which took a bit for my brain to make the connection, but maybe I'm reaching:

(I got extremely lucky with google as there was a sticker on the back of this for the item number)

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

MokBa posted:

I can't believe we live in a world where we actually have to defend the idea that punching Nazis is Good.

Punching Nazis is Good.

Of course, imagine being so despicable that everyone on the internet is arguing whether you getting sucker punched in the face is good or bad.

It's one of those "unpopular opinion puffin" memes that would actually get downvoted and never see the front page, unlike "I think women should know their place" which gets to the front page once a week.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jedit posted:

A nice thought. Now look at who you elected president and tell me he's not a loving moron idiot clown. Tell me that the people who voted for him are not loving moron idiot clowns. I'll sleep better.

Not all Trump voters are nazis, but all nazis voted for Trump.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Trogdos! posted:

* There is no evidence that Churchill ever said this

"That's why I'm ahead of the curve and I'm just going to be a fascist NOW!" - Redpanels (probably)

Nenonen posted:

I just can't take seriously the idea of nerds from an internet comedy forum to go out delivering two fisted justice to fascists, all I see here is manboys boasting how they're totally gonna kick rear end and my dad's stronger than your dad. Let me know when this thread murders a nazi and I will gladly revise my opinion.

Oooh, I love this game. Who can appear to be the tougher and cooler goon?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I guess "Irredeemable shitheel that uses religion to stomp on the rights of my fellow man" was too long to make it to the sign.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I AM THE TOILET posted:

Gonna make a mint printing shirts that say "I'M A NAZI DEBATE ME" and selling them to actual Nazis as well as ironic dipshits who actually think discussing anything with these people is the actual path to take instead of PUNCHING THEM IN THE loving FACE

Only if you donate all the proceeds to the Holocaust Memorial Museum, for that cherry on top.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

SwitchbladeKult posted:

The left needs to do this immediately.

Can we use this version?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

SirSamVimes posted:

What happened to the "commonly requested cartoons" section? My mother wanted to see the Popular Fantasies gun control cartoon.

Which one, the "Open Pointing" cartoon?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

duz posted:

His editor must've changed that first sign since the funny pages don't allow the word that was actually used.

His editor felt the first sign for the republican protester was too easily misconstrued:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I think King Possum III is just loving with us now.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

He's not only late but he didn't even pay any loving attention to the news.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Erenthal posted:

*posts the chart that proves that preventing abortions is primarily about punishing women for daring to have sex*

*posts a 4k picture with just the text "SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, MOTHERFUCKER"*

I've grown to have zero patience with trying to reason with people on the topic of religion. Still maintain my belief that most religious people are fine people who don't hold horrible beliefs, but the only voice they have tends to be the horrible people.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

loquacius posted:

was there ever a doubt in your mind

I still do not understand how a group of people who want nothing more than to see the death of a race/religion would deny their predecessors doing the exact thing they dream would happen. Is this like a ploy to make people think they really don't want to see death to all (((jews))) and non-whites? "Oh don't worry about them they're only going to harass you until the end of time, they don't want you dead!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Pants Donkey posted:

A country changing over the course of 70 years? Nice try, fake news!

Next Up: How it's actually Republicans who wanted racial equality!

• Locked thread