Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Garrison is just mad Santa Claus only ever gave him bootstraps as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The problem is the same as everything else, we lack basic human empathy. Most of the time it's "Oh it won't effect me so lol libs get owned" when it probably will affect them. It's like seeing that Infowars idiot celebrate the death of NN while lacking the basic understanding that his website could become impossible to reach if the companies view access to his shitshow of a site to be a bad business look.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I can't see that "art style" anymore without thinking of Nazi Klurf. Are we sure he didn't give up on a real job and went back to making poor excuses for political comics?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Picnic Princess posted:

Yep, keep in saying sexual assault is actually fine, it makes you look like a really cool dude.

It's another thing that they act like "Oh he wasn't proven guilty so therefore..." "It's just rumors no facts" when they live their lives about "What bullshit can fox make up for you to be outraged about next!"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

"They do mean things to our team, they are with the enemy." Pulitzer please.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
based fbi stopping alpha republicans and daddy trump. - Garrison (probably)

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

How about referring to your spouse as "badass Like a boss"? Could that work?

No one likes their boss.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Kirschen seems to be one of the people who'd want to carry out killings on "The not real" Jews. Which is really loving scary.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This is how you be a good cartoonist. I wanna see the rest of McConnell gator.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Trump isn't herculean in this.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
They somehow took all the recessive genes from John Oliver and added American parents.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

That Pence is AV material.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Cynicism hasn't completely eroded me away yet so in the back of my head I imagine a future where those guys are like "maybe we shouldn't have slobbered all over Trump for his entire presidency after all".

"We, as we always have, just supported our president and gave him the respect the office deserves" *sly wink*

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Someone tweet Garrison all the times he's said Happy Holidays or refused to allow tenants from putting up Christmas decorations.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

whomupclicklike posted:

I'm sorry what's this about Christmas decor?

From the Trump Thread:

https://twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/945183621232644096

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
That Skelly is a normal level of "gently caress you" even when Garrison is the new normal.

Also it's not a victory unless trump collapses into a black hole and sucks the rest of the Republicans down with him. gently caress having pence or ryan or whoever the gently caress take his place like nothing happened.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I forgot Hurricane Irma was this year... and I was in it.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Glazier posted:

Every time racists do well the liberal takeaway is "drat, we gotta get more racist!".

The "Let's meet in the middle" curse.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

"Disney film entitled, "Mulan".

e: Also "Me thinks"

Ularg fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Dec 26, 2017

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The Sausages posted:

I'm guessing their target audience is the kind of people who don't see the irony of saying "First they came for the Nazis..." even though that's not even what's happening.

That art style screams Penny Arcade.

Johnny Walker posted:

I don't have to believe in the Bible to point out your hypocrisy in cherry-picking from it.

"Oh you can't call me a hypocrite on the bible since you're a hypocrite too. We're both hypocrites so just... uh actually listen to the parts I like and ignore the rest."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Ditocoaf posted:

When republicans say "big government", what they mean is very specifically "programs that help disadvantaged people" and "agencies that create/enforce safety or worker rights regulations".

Your loyal representative (R) isn't "big government", military and police aren't "big government", any laws created by Republican legislatures aren't "big government". The government could triple its activity and money flow and still be "smaller", as long as all of it went into funding people with guns keeping poor people and foreign countries from acting up.

(This is like, high-school level cynicism I'm expressing, but I think it answers this particular question.)

EDIT: beaten

fwiw I think you worded it perfectly. It's THEIR big government, and that's "good".

1: Where's the joke?
2: Why are his "jokes" about rape being published on the funny pages? Because seriously how does the editor of whatever papers he shows up in allows that by?

The "Woman Scorned" joke shoulda been killed and buried years ago.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

logger posted:

There will be just as many sexual predator stories in 2018 as there were in 2017.

Was it really that difficult to parse?

The "There won't be any MORE stories next year"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
There's no way branco can draw that poo poo-stained grin and not understand he's the bad guy in this.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
AT&T is also raising their rates on home internet and DirecTV.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

[Screaming Internally]

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
He'll magically find his spine once dems have control.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Somfin posted:

Sorry, I can't hear you from ~*the future*~

There is no future in Trumpland.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Hi can some of you guys come live in America because ya'll got a better handle on politics than our cartoonists. Thanks Britain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Trump Timeline Stantis: "Stuff are bad, i dunnnooooo"
Hillary Timeline Stantis: "HILLARY IS SO SHRILL AND EVIL AND A BITCH"

• Locked thread