Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Faustian Bargain posted:

I hope tiny hands follows Trump around for the rest of his life :allears:

I wish the "He wrote a letter in gold sharpie" part stayed.

quote:

Graydon Carter wrote that Trump sends “the occasional envelope” of torn-out magazine pages, “On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers.”

Just days after the piece was published, Trump posted a tweet, calling Carter “grubby.”

"Rumor has it that the grubby head of failing @VanityFair Magazine, "Sloppy" Graydon Carter, is going to be fired or replaced very soon?"

The editor’s piece is the latest in the finger-feud though, and after all these years, Carter writes that Trump’s “fingers still look abnormally stubby.”

Trump defended his phalanges to Page Six in 2011.

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body,” he said.

After The War posted:

All right, what did Tei do this time?

Didn't realize Tei uses the same avatar when he writes letters to the editor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Pants Donkey posted:

Eden says farewell to Obama

I'm sure you all fondly remember these cartoons.

I get the theme is "haha not true Obozo" but some of this stuff is true. You can't deny that Iran failed to go nuclear or especially that Obama was the one to get Osama. Unless Eden is some kind of idiot who thinks Obama meant he personally killed Osama in an honor duel.

I wonder how he feels that Dees manages to have better looking comics than him, loving DEES.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Either this is AGC for Obama's presidency or he's really celebrating a week of no terror attacks all thanks to Trump and Trump alone. When he was inaugurated all the terrorists hung up their towels and retired.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
So basically their solution to democrat obstruction is make literally everything an executive order. Was hoping Trump would actually have to be told no for once instead of acting like a CEO.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Then when you try to explain "Feminism is against patriarchal influence, not men" they just plug in their ears and run away screaming "BUT THEN WHY AREN'T THEY EGALITARIANS?!!?!"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Somfin posted:

Perfect username for the post, thanks for your oh-so-important input on this loving vital matter that really brutally impacts so many people.

Compared to other derails this seems like a really weird one for some of you to get really mad/defensive about. Circumcision is dumb and bad, is that controversial?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I guess I haven't seen how bad it could get, fair enough.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
We would get the picture without the poorly added tear. Was that necessary or did Kelly design the cover?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Who the hell glues together blocks? Especially your friends blocks?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Somfin posted:

Who has a friend two years younger than them at an age when they have blocks

But the point of blocks is you build something, take it apart, build something else.

Why am I debating the usage of blocks!? :shepface:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I really want to see a Garrison portrayal of Bannon now.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Reminds me of this:

When no one was looking, Teacher's Union took forty-eight Dems. He took 48 Dems. That's as many as four tens and one eight. And that's terrible.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Rebel Blob posted:

Bannon has certainly cultivated that alcoholic aesthetic.

My God, he's a real life Bill Leak character.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The Snake took "A pack a day" too literally.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Draw Trump you loving coward!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The mindset of way too many people who voted for Trump or didn't vote at all thinking that the chaos would be fun to watch or make their job easier. In other words:

White people don't care that the world is crumbling around them as long as it doesn't affect them. AGC.

Starving Wolf posted:

He does. You're getting your terrible, bland, artistically stunted conservative cartoonists mixed up. I do not blame you.

I've only seen him sorta draw Trump once in a "Well I better get practicing drawing Trump" and then went on to his end of year/beginning of year predictions for the next month.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Well I'll be damned, I stand corrected. Sorry about that.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Where's the Ted Rall award given to Ted Rall as chosen by Ted Rall when you need it?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"This is bad news"
"gently caress yours, got mine"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Wheany posted:

I forget, is Dodd-Frank about maintaining Euclidean perspective?

That's the Tolerant Left's job.

Cat Mattress posted:

It's part of his disguise.

He's gotten really good at it!

Forget the deleted scene where we find out he's wearing a MAGA hat, truly blending in with the kids.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This seems like one of the lazier Dees.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Office Pig posted:

But enough about Steve Bannon...

Wait are you saying someone married that walking dung fly?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Tobermory posted:

There is always more and it is always worse.

I hate this world so God-damned much.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Maybe if the host nation was more willing and welcoming to refugees they would have no problem integrating into society. It's almost like if you treat someone like an outsider they will end up one.

Kicking out refugees is a dumb idea no matter where they come from. Florida isn't going to become some hellhole because of Cuban refugees. If anything the Cuban parts of Florida are the only hospitable parts as a Floridian. :colbert:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Doc Hawkins posted:

Greetings, fellow curse-bearer! I grew up in Miami, and I was going to dispute this claim, but then I remembered how much worse the rest of the state is. Instead I'll say that in my experience, the Cuban exile community is (or at least was) mostly anti-refugee because any sane definition of the word includes people who are way too dark-skinned for their taste (rip Haiti).

Yup, grew up first half of my childhood in Miami Lakes, second half in Ocala (north of Orlando). So I got a decent taste of both sides of Florida.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"Everything in moderation, which is why I promote having no sympathy at all!"

Jesus christ if that isn't the perfect comic to report him as xenophobic I don't know what will.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Those look like Ben Garrison's jowels.

Close but no cowboy hat.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

After years of sabotage, the Republicans are finally given control of the burning wreck they've been destroying from the inside.

Sometimes I wish we could get ramirez to read these alternate readings, or the thread.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Do these lunatics think that people are okay with cisgender people peeking under stalls? Or just wandering around with their genitals exposed outside said stalls?

What the gently caress are conservatives doing in public restrooms? :gonk:

I just assume these cartoonists are just projecting their fantasies like Mike Huckabee talking about how he'd want to "Feel like a girl today, coach" to get into the women's locker room in school.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
That's like me making a comic with sick Christian burns like "Can God create a rock he can't lift?" and "What created God?"

Dude, not everyone is a walking encyclopedia and knowledgebase for you to ask your rhetorical questions to. Use Google for that, but you won't.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"I will now spend the next couple weeks complaining about Oscar speeches against Trump because obviously no one cares which is why I have the hottest take on the thing that no one cares about in which I care a lot about." - Conservative cartoonists.

Alternatively "Waah where's my worldwide podium to speak my views?!"

I wish I could draw, because I would redo that "I'm the least anti semite person on the planet" with Bannon wearing a shirt that says "14" and a Trump supporter with an "88" shirt.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
What would happen if Dry Bones and Red Panels got into contact with each other?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
No we call the rest of Kansas the "Uninhabitable Zone"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Stantis has been complete white noise to me since the election. I don't even notice I skip over it until someone quotes it and starts a discussion on it.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Just a sad reminder of stuff some voters legitimately don't give a poo poo about and will defend. :smith:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Says a lot that even Ramirez can't make a flattering portrait of Trump. Or maybe I set the bar too high because of Garrison.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

So you don't actually care about free speech, only when it involves speech you already agree with.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

TurnipFritter posted:

Obama used teleprompters.

Make teleprompters great again.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
If you say "Radical Islam" three times into the mirror then Muhammad will appear behind you and put a burka over your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I love the soulless eyes of Pence.

• Locked thread