Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Okay I can actually kinda get on board with this. In 2017 whenever I hear that polls are showing someone losing I'm just going to assume they're about to waltz to victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Wealthy and pervy people in power keep pissing on and deriding the Office of Ethics.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I've been told house centipedes can be bad for larger pets like cats and do-OH GOD I'M BEING SUCKED IN

I know that Conservative cartoonists like to draw Obama as being stuck up, but when did that start exactly? Half of these fuckers just draw him with his eyes closed all the drat time.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Ah, because of lies, thanks for clearing that up fake black guy

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I really like this comic. Wish he didn't label Trump though, it's a pretty obvious caricature.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Holy gently caress I get it the man uses twitter gently caress

gently caress

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Ben Carson?

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

davebo posted:

Aside from having a good message, what I like about Bors' depiction of Trump is how he plays up what I find to be his least attractive feature, which is just how pale the area around his eyes are from the rest of his spray tan. Other people lay on tanning beds with those tiny little glasses that just cover your eyes but he must wear giant ones. I'm looking forward to seeing what just a month or two of being POTUS will do to his physical appearance when he doesn't have time for poo poo like bronzer.

I say his eyes look like bleached assholes.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Not quite what's usually posted here, but this is a thing https://unquotabletrump.tumblr.com

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Look who doesn't know the difference between a pardon and a commutation.

really? This, after the last week has just been like a tunnel or something? gently caress off stantis

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

3 prickly cities in a row about being yelled at about an opinion not shared by the author. Here's hoping for number 4

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Jedit posted:

A nice thought. Now look at who you elected president and tell me he's not a loving moron idiot clown. Tell me that the people who voted for him are not loving moron idiot clowns. I'll sleep better.

Hey, if he had got socked in the face on national television and ran off he might've lost some votes.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Arglebargle III posted:

gotta get that scarf

I want the tophat, loving it.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Wait, what?

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Best move he's ever made A+

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Political Cartoons 2017: a Sanctuary City for Bullshit

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Shangri-Law School posted:

BOTH SIDES DO IT BUT HILLARY IS WORSE

I like this one because in "The boy Who Cried 'Wolf'" it's when the townspeople don't believe the kid that there's actually a wolf.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

...I kinda wanna see this get a Zyklon Ben treatment.

ed: not that it isn't already pretty on-the-nose, just I wanna see how far folks could ramp it up.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Pants Donkey posted:

It's funny because it's no different than a Mallard cartoon.

Strawman in a white void. He's done this countless times in his regular comic.

That's what I was thinking. I love it because you just know in his head that people whould be amazed at this "CLASSIC TINSLEY" but it has the exact same style and message of his usual crap.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

UN. Also if that ship hasn't been repainted I'll eat my hat.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Hey, this isn't ridiculously easy to misinterpret! Where's my RedPanels!?
Also inb4 Garrison draws Trump as Medusa turning Flynn to stone and admiring himself in a mirror

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

whomupclicklike posted:

Love this one. I also love how everyone is making sure to draw Bannon like the unkempt rear end he is.

Echoing both of these sentiments. People like to point out how Trump looks like a Jack-o'-Lantern, but for me it's all bout garbage-pile Bannon.
Also Pence looks like a vampire other vampires pick on for being lame.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

"Stupid women, not wanting to be raped" -Tinsley, probably

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Vib Rib posted:

He put eyelashes and full kissy lips on the "Radical Islam" horse. :stare:

It's a girl horse, hence the hood I guess

"The middle horse features ‘them.’ Who is them? The show runners, of course. The globalist elite. The Bilderberg types."
Just say "the Jews" Garrison, you know you want to.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Yeah, Bush never critisized Obama, but President Cheney couldn't shut the gently caress up

ed: also I like the rinky-dink gold plaque that labels the White House.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Someone label the tower "republicans". Or "Debt".

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Something something we should build a wall

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Ijewminati confirmed

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Can't change pure truth.

Didn't DDees have cancer or something?

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I just wanna know what an alcoholic duck thinks about college students

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Satans wife kinda looks like Melania

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Took me a sec to stop thinking about the Punisher.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Potato Salad posted:

What the loving gently caress is this trying to tell me

A second car has hit the clock

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I too hate White Anglo-Saxxon Protestants.
I'm looking forward to Garrisons antisemitic tirade over the failure to repeal Ohbaumerkair.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Political cartoons 2017: Or Was That an Edit?

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Honestly you could have the same cartoon but replace "Government" with "Business". I can't help but think that the people who don't want universal healthcare have never needed to go to the ER.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Is drinky duck just publishing some reject toons from like '96?

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

We'll never know until all these dems are out of the way!

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

mandatory lesbian posted:

thank you tinsley, for being able to see the negative in "people are drinking more water then soda"

Of course, he prefers whiskey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Faustian Bargain posted:

Has Garrison drawn a buff, manly Bannon yet?

I think healthy would be the most outrageous. I love that nearly every politoon I've seen with him shows him as a corpse.

• Locked thread