Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Jay Rust posted:

I’d be interested to know if the first “...why cold?” Ramirez cartoon of the winter actually does come later and later each year. How can we check?
They don't, because it's more than just warming. I know the east coast is supposed to trend colder as melting ice breaks off into the major currents that flow here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Hell of a cartoon to make while Trump is on vacation

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Is that the raises my dad was bringing up at Christmas? he asked if my job was going to be doing raises, to which I had to not laugh,

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is what really gets me. They spent eight years fixated on Obama and just project like a theater the second he leaves office.

EDIT: Especially galling since Payne has spent many strips criticizing Trump.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

You have to remember that most of these dudes are soulless husks that have been spinning lies for the GOP for over twenty years. It's probably a reflex by now; just say "Trump" or "conservatives" in a negative tone and they'd probably immediately launch into a tirade about how Democrats also doing it or how it's actually a good thing.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

:lol: no, grift is at the very center of modern conservative politics. Trump is conservative politics given a face, voice and a loving twitter account.
Yeah, conservatives really only hate him because he shows the world the actual ugliness of their worldview. Didn't stop the evangelicals from voting for him and now even sucking up to him.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It's stupid because I haven't heard the party itself mention Stein since 2016. I know people blamed third party voters right after the election, but Sanders has gotten more flak in 2017 than her. She's a complete non-entity, which is why the essay is "bad", I guess. It's just nonsense, similar to writing an essay on Gary Johnson. Nobody has been talking about her so how is Stein so kind of democrat boogieman? I'd say Sanders (or Putin) fits that bill more.

This is not to say the Democrats don't have a laundry list of issues, from lacking strong leadership to having no cohesive message/agenda to give the country besides "Trump bad". Demonizing Stein is just...not one of them.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

new thread will be up in a few hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

New Thread

• Locked thread