Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doesn't this guy normally have lovely opinions I really like this comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's literally the penny arcade art style from a few years back.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does turning someone on mean something else?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Discendo Vox posted:

We need a "McCoy worst of" collection post.

what hte gently caress does this even mean!?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Christ, that is so loving racist.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If calories in sugary soda's don't come from sugars, where do the calories come from?

Wrong thread.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jonas Albrecht posted:

How about a White Walker holding a baby saying "Abortion gives babies a cold shoulder"?

Or Melissandre birthing a smoke monster that is killing an abortion doctor while saying "See how you like it!"

Or how about the person who made those just falling down a long flight of stairs.

So much for the tolerant left.

HEH

I hate that term...

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah Gas Masks are pretty much just a goon thing. I picked mine up a few years ago.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean if they dig enough holes the whole platform is going to collapse no matter what.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yo G2A is hot garbage and everyone knows that.

How's Kinguin though? I've been using them instead, and I'm really liking the deals.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Discendo Vox posted:

Kinguin has too much crosshatching, not enough labeling.

Too many tabs fuuuck me. Sorry!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pakled posted:

Technically, most of that cost comes from R&D. It cost $300 million to develop, and the cost of each bomb has been reported at somewhere between $170,000 and $16 million each.

What

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Erenthal posted:

I consider myself more of a cum homonculus.

The last time I dealt with a Homonculus, I had to travel through time, then got run over by a drunk driver.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like it because it forced me to have a conversation with my girlfriend about what Menstruation cups are.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cheetah7071 posted:

Please ban anybody who posts any fragment of DBD here, whether it be text or images

you posted the forbidden name, please auto-ban.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Holy poo poo.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jedit posted:

Just because they're under orders not to shoot people when on public duty doesn't mean they can't or won't.

That's exactly what that means, what else would "Under orders" in a military service even mean then?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:nws::nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jun 3, 2017

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Tge one with the teen leaning back and showing his teetg. You know the one

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alhazred posted:

Do you have to put an effort in being completely wrong all the time or does it just come naturally for you? There's a loving reason why it's called cream buns today.

TBF, if I remember correctly Tei is from spain, and Negro isn't even pronounced the same way there, and it literally is the only word for black they have.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LordSloth posted:

What do you call reality TV shows, then?

It's an ugly display of the worst of society, just like your mom.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why are you attacking Chelsea Clinton you sick gently caress she has done nothing wrong, her only crime in this world is being born into a dynasty you sick loving disgrace of a human being. Jesus Christ, why is it ok to attack political canidates family members? And why aren't you talking about trump!? What the gently caress. You are a hack.

I hate you die in a loving fire. Stantis, as in Stantistically likely to be the dumbest motherfucker in every room.

Also you'll never even get close to Calvin and hobbes, because the creator of Calvin and Hobbes had morals and a soul you loving GOP propaganda writing whore.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish Stantis was in the twin towers when they fell.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread doesn't deserve Zelda. She's too good and woke for our world.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also: JFK and Clinton allegedly.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When I read Zelda I realize that Norwegian or Swedish can obviously can convey a lot more information with a lot less words.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Low Desert Punk posted:

what the gently caress does this even mean

The pun is in the word breaking, This just breaking scome schlubs kneecaps that is :smuggo:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Why does Carmen insists on protecting Trump after he gave her a black eye

Because she's a stand in for "One of the good ones"

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good on John Muir for liking Outties over innies.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I still really like Zelda.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://legiscan.com/US/bill/HB2796/2017

Scum loving Elephants posted:

Civil Rights Uniformity Act of 2017 This bill prohibits the word "sex" or "gender" from being interpreted to mean "gender identity," and requires "man" or "woman" to be interpreted to refer exclusively to a person's genetic sex, for purposes determining the meaning of federal civil rights laws or related federal administrative agency regulations or guidance. No federal civil rights law shall be interpreted to treat gender identity or transgender status as a protected class, unless it expressly designates "gender identity" or "transgender status" as a protected class.

I feel like there's gonna be a Dr. Who reference with this new bill somehow mixed in.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Agreed

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Compatible with your lifestyle is what they mean, like if you get a super high energy dog that needs 2+ walks a day, you're going to need to be the type of person who can walk their dog 2x a day.

A better example is that some dogs are bred to love 1 human, and 1 human only. They don't like it when bad things happen to that human, and if something seems to distress that human they try to remove that obstacle. That obstacle can be anything, including your newborn baby's whining face.

e: Though that says a lot about one's lifestyle choices that 2 walks a day sounds like an arduous task.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fulchrum posted:

You know people have jobs, right?

Then you should probably get a low energy dog that only needs 1 walk a day then :confused:

e: Is there a word for when you disagree with someone so much, that when they say something you think is right, your knee jerk reaction is to re-examine that belief? I have that with the Ted Rall comics.

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Aug 1, 2017

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think she only said the second thing.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love Zelda so much, wanna pinch her cheeeks.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

there wolf posted:

Discworld is to ASoIaF as Xanth is to______.

Solve the blank and we have a new Let's Read.

The Iron Druid

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This one makes me sad, because I think they're both kind of lovely, he's obviously joking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SirSamVimes posted:

Repeated jokes about being a leech who only cares about money every time I saw my parent(s) would make me not want to see them anymore.

I agree with you, I think it would have been nicer if she at some point asked him to stop?

Like my Foster Mom and I joke like that literally all the time, where she says I shouldn't come around anymore cuz the checks won't clear, and I keep joking that I just like seeing that she's slowly dying, it's just jokes and heckling and poo poo.

• Locked thread