Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

Duke Igthorn posted:

Literally my little brother

To be fair, there has been some disingenuous ways in which this story has been covered. Russia hacked the DNC to get information in order to help Trump win the election, but they did not hack the votes themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Starshark posted:

God, who the hell gets scared of spiders go see a shrink or something.

it's literally the most common phobia in existance

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Trapezium Dave posted:

Eight years of an Obama presidency and the worst scandal cartoonists stick to him is "he plays golf".

also he goes on vacation to a vineyard what a loving pompous rear end (who vacationed less than most presidents in recent history also "now watch this drive" -GWB)

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

open the blood piss gates

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

hmm yes maybe your lame internet liberal caricature resembling Sargon of Akkad was not a good idea when he agrees with many of your shithead opinions

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

loquacius posted:

"Berniebros loathe Keith Ellison" is a new one on me honestly

Last I checked, "Berniebros" were having heart palpitations at the thought of Keith Ellison not becoming DNC chair. What are you basing this on?

at this point you can replace "berniebro" with "leftist strawman i made up" tbh

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

King Possum III posted:

This was the only one I could find;

"military secrets" in this case being our soldiers double-tapping civilians and then the emergency responders

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

duz posted:

Yeah, it really should say state secrets as those are the more divisive ones.

but then you'd be defending the big bad government and not the honorable and pure military

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

MechaCrash posted:

I think the logic behind the idea of "Clinton will get us into wars, Trump won't" while ignoring all the everything Trump's doing is that Clinton would get us into wars because she's an aggressive warhawk (which would make the fault ours), whereas Trump would get us into wars because he's a belligerent idiot who'll posture and bellow and piss off the rest of the world until they all go "y'know what, gently caress those guys" (which would make the fault theirs somehow).

Because apparently a war doesn't count if it got started because of American bluster or something? I dunno, there's only so much of this seven dimensional pretzel I can try to wrap my head around at once.

"the system will work against Trump, the system will work with Clinton" is probably what the logic was

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

it is impossible for rall to make a bad comic right now because contradicting trump feeds into rall's superiority complex making it irresistible to do and will basically always end up with a correct opinion

i am fully prepared to inevitably eat these words

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

To be fair, the Starship Troopers cast was intentionally chosen to resemble attractive, vapid, white caricatures that you'd find in Nazi propaganda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

If you're hung up on why "white" is okay but not "yellow", consider the fact that privileged people chose to call themselves white and the non-privileged groups didn't get a say in what they were called.

• Locked thread