Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Sandpuppy posted:

Was it as glorious as Garrison's?

Opposite_of_reality.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

D.N. Nation posted:

they asked if he wanted to switch games so he wouldn't be roasted on twitter THEY ASKED IF HE WANTED TO SWITCH GAMES THEY loving ASKED IF HE WANTED TO SWITCH GAMES

Glad to know I'm not the only person who's had their brain broken by political cartoons.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Finally, the poor can rely on capricious whims instead of dumb, structured social aid.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
You can't just post "can't wait for the Ted Cruz cartoons" without some context.

Very disappointed that he didn't have an embolism.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Sandpuppy posted:

Only 5 more months of this.

Ah yes, I'll take the over on a beer. A common phrase at giant nose bar.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Someone add Zelda so we can debate over if it's a political cartoon.

It's not.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Agggggh gently caress every cartoonist who is okay with the next mass shooting because they don't want to "politicize this event".

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

I must have missed president Harvey Weinstein.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Hillary is the one with the tiny hands.

Anything to ignore Trump.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Who is he knocking out? I actually need a label for this one.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Those Herblock cartoons are fantastic. Looking forward to the next installment!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Zetsubou-san posted:

couldn't remember how to spell 'Schultz' you lazy gently caress?

Schulz, you lazy gently caress.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I love this week's prickly city because it's not uncommon for comic strip artists to their characters in other comics for gag strips. That didn't happen for Prickly City because it's awful and done by a couple of hacks.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Just so I'm clear, the argument is that Mike Pence would immediately start harassing women if his wife wasn't around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Ahem.

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING. THESE ARE BENEFITS THAT WERE NEGOTIATED BY UNIONS. THE RICH ARE ATTRIBUTING THEM TO THE TAX BILL SO BOOBS LIKE YOU WILL THINK THEY'RE WINNING ONE AGAINST THE LIBS.

A good comic.

• Locked thread