Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

FicusArt posted:

Artists with fetishes usually draw that thing absurdly well. If ramirez drew like, photo-realistic feet on his scribbles, then you'd know.

He must have a Parkinson's Disease fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Technowolf posted:

Andy Warner on the death of the Voting Rights Act. gently caress John Roberts.

I kinda want these on some playing cards, just like the Iraq's most wanted cards they sold in gas stations at the start of the war.

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
Yes wee can

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

This is a ridiculous comparison. Trump would never debase himself with Chrome.

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Jedit posted:

I wouldn't buy a decapitationccino at any price. It hasn't got a head on it.

I ordered a Pumpkin Spice decappuccino but all I got was a visit from the Secret Service

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
You people are terrible at metaphors. The GOP gets rock loving hard looking at the Constitution, and Democrats get totally wobbly and flacid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Keiya posted:

Christ what is this, Der Donald's Face?

Is y'all not them supermen?

• Locked thread