Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

This is up there with "Santa/Robin Hood as bad guy," "gun control as gun," and "no puppet no puppet, you're the puppet."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Brown Moses posted:

Possibly a forums first, a political cartoon about a forum member, from an article published today by Russia's Life.ru about me:

Caption - American centre Atlantic Council hired Bellingcat founder for publishing critical articles against Russia
Americans - We here bombed a local village to poo poo a little...
The devastatingly accurate representation of me - I understand. I'm going to invent/photoshop Russian tanks in Ukraine..

Oh poo poo, I figured you were just a contributor, but you founded Bellingcat? I don't keep up to date with it but I know you do good work there. I know the site is plagued by Russian shills in the comments, but if they're moving up to political cartoons for public consumption that means...

Honestly I don't know enough about Russia to say if that means they're really scared, or if they just escalate like this whenever there's a persistent threat. Either way, good work being enough of a thorn in their side to get this kind of recognition.

• Locked thread