Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Duke Igthorn posted:

I'm just not sure "I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF CONSENT" should be the main thrust of your comic starring middle school children.
As a kid I never wanted to sit on Santa's lap, it was always my parents and I went along with it because what else am I supposed to do? This situation of kids lining up to do it themselves is unknown to me.

edit: and then there's a girl who apparently lined up to do it herself but doesn't want to do it? I'm double confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
For my next phone I just want one that’s smaller, but that’s not the direction things have been going for years for either android or Apple.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I was reading the other day about how the majority of everyone ihcljding Republican voters are happy to pay their taxes and are instead worried about others not paying their fair share. That attitude sure isn't reflected by the people they elect or the media they watch or anything like that but no one seems to care.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I guess one thing about Trump is that his innermost thoughts are always an open book, either through his constant tweeting or from leaks inside his organization. I forget who it was some months ago who said that he's running the most transparent presidency in history.

And yeah, he has a long way to go still before he can beat W in deep, lasting damage to America and the world. At this rate he'll probably get there pretty soon though.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Man I wanna know from conservatives what this big government thing is right now, if it's not the party that is in control of everything.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Yeah but to republicans "Big Government" is just spending on stuff they don't like, i.e. anything that helps poor people, the middle class, PoC or LBGTQ people. As long as the gears of the bureaucracy turn in a way that even slightly helps those groups republicans will be there to shriek and cry over it.
In that case it's interesting that it's portrayed as a pig here. That's usually the sign of political and business collusion but in this case the collusion would be with what, poor minorities?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Grimdude posted:

This has to be one of the dumbest loving things I've ever seen with my two eyes.
With Obama I was hoping at last we would have a president who doesn't play golf but he still did, though not as much as Trump.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
No clue what he's on about this time. People who think christmas should just be about being together with family or whatever are people who buy scented soaps?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The Hillary stuff was 2016 unless you're hosed in the head like Trump and think she's the shadow president or some poo poo.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Lurdiak posted:

The guy who draws Hillary as the lady in the radiator from Eraserhead being dishonest about her?
Shoulda said hosed in the head like Trump or Tinsley.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

MissEchelon posted:

You're right Tinsley, it is a terrible thing that Trump did nothing about the opioid crisis in 2017
I'm sure to Trump they should all just die in a ditch and the problem will be solved.

Incidentally I saw like 49823643 posts like that on Reddit today just as I was wondering if something had changed about the site recently and awful right-wing posts were on the decline.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Lurdiak posted:

Witholding any and all sympathy to addicts isn't an exclusively right-wing perspective.
Huh, really? I thought addiction being a public health problem and not because of moral badness was commonly accepted apart from on the right.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

cheetah7071 posted:

I'm surprised anybody has devoted even a single thought to Jill Stein since the election
Well, if Trump is going to keep questioning the election that he won...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Jurgan posted:

Can anyone explain to me why "TYOOL" became a thing when "AD" is 40% the length and means the exact same thing?
Probably because the idea that God exists in this hosed up world anymore, if he ever did, is so ridiculous as to be used as a joke.

• Locked thread