Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

ratbert90 posted:

Does anybody have a list of the nations that voted to tell Israel to knock their poo poo off (again)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1RjI7G8rFw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

no thank you

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

because when you're awarded a medal they put it around your neck (olympics, star wars). next question

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

loquacius posted:

I've been living in a happy healthy spider-free household my entire life

hmmm bad news

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the best spider is the steampunk one from wild wild west. or metal gear excelsus

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

so are all these animals king dog fights like rival kingdoms or what. sorry just got into webcomics 😵

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

celebrity: hollywood is a shining city on a hill

ramirez character labelled america: o_O

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it'll be interesting to see where jrrrose takes the King Dog storyline now that he appears to have resolved the major conflict (vassalization of the other kingdoms by means of football)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lord Hydronium posted:

Well, the random trans/homophobia (I can't actually tell which dumb "insult" he's going for) is a fun little surprise sprinkled into that wall of crazy.

did you misread False Flags or something

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oh i don't read those

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Trogdos! posted:

Ben doesn't seem to have a very favorable view of Sweden

heck yeah eu4 rules

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

I AM THE TOILET posted:

The warehouse I work in has shown various pallets being branded with MAGA - either from a stamp or an actual branding iron.

Something tells me we'll come to regard this acronym with the same regard as finding swastikas in bathroom stalls.

it's manufacturing plant code

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

I AM THE TOILET posted:

I'm trying to Google this, and I'm not having much luck finding anything other than something called Maga Manufacturing located in Myanmar. Not an acronym either; it's a name. I don't see other four letter brands on our pallets, and Myanmar is a lonnnnnng way to go for wooden pallets.You're sure about this?

well i'm not an expert i guess but i was told it has something to do with pallet magazine loaders

here's a guy from reddit who also saw it on a chep pallet and you can see an identically formatted code next to it

the ones i've seen are thinner but they're on plain pallets which aren't as thick

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

so close to backwards bong use... too hard to tell....

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

did trump flip some birds recently that i missed

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Tei posted:

Hebbo was attacked by islamic fanatics.

Here in europe we have fanatics, people that strongly believe in human rights, freedom, technology and science.
We are more efficient at killing than the middle easterns.

:yikes:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i mean at least it looks better than current pa

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

[frantically reading sign before all the good ones are taken] emos... as if !!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Cat Mattress posted:

Seriously though, don't burn limousines you guys. Cars pollute enough already when they're not being entirely converted into noxious toxic fumes.

Instead you should fill their tanks with water.

wouldn't it just pour out the barrel

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

endlessmonotony posted:

Removing the foreskin has no benefit unless you're suffering from a specific medical problem, not in a world where "running clean water" and "condoms" exist.

And it causes severe trauma to babies, makes the glans less sensitive, makes the penis more susceptible to injury and makes jerking off harder - and that's when nothing goes wrong and they don't lop off a chunk by accident and there's no infection.

You'd have to be opposed to masturbation with a religious fervor to think it's a good idea once you know the facts.

It's needless, awful surgery for babies that's routinely done for no reason other than tradition, and it should have been banned for decades by now.

... now I don't get how feminism is stopping this in any way, or why women supposedly are against men on this topic.

big silent hill fan here 👆

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

that's the canadian who loves street fighter right

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

sigh... i am cool and calm about this

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

bennett sweeps everything off his desk and howls jubilantly

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

loquacius posted:

Putting aside Deflategate bullshit, is that supposed to be a caricature of Tom Brady on the left

or is that Rand Paul's lovely Halloween costume

maybe he accidentally deflated his face whilst cheaterishly deflating the footballs

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

mandatory lesbian posted:

i really hate these super bowl cartoons since loquacious is a weirdo who can't let anything said about the patriots go without a comment

he really needs to let some steam off, deflate a little. maybe get some advice from tom in that department

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm sure you can find some less than legal ways. do anything it takes, as long as you don't get caught, right

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

qcs idea: probations should be called tom bradys, from the time he cheated and got suspended

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

do you want health care or agency, i can't figure these broads out

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i would replace my vestigial tail with a robot tail

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

everyone on my twitter is angry at the devos rockwell cartoon. hachi machi

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

*looks up from spray-painting swastika on church to see aghast crowd* um EXCUSE me, but I was MAKING a POINT

that's uh... [flipping over legal pad pages] that's bansky. or pewdiepie ?? i can't keep these things straight .................

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it is pretty stupid and i hope she never comes back

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

george turn around !!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

good gosh

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the motherfreaking atheist pig... love him or hate him, ya gotta respect him !!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Cat Mattress posted:

A tank's cannon is supposed to be loaded by the people who are inside it.

then what are soldiers running along side the tank with ramrods for

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Munchables posted:

That's supposed to be a COYOTE???!!??!?!

it's supposed to be a tiger but that would be too on the nose

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Calvin and Hobbes posted:

Prickly City should be called Calvin and Hobbes, because it's predestined to be nasty, brutish, and suck.

:gerty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

people who care about other people's steak are weird. don't give two beans about steak, or eating an onion like an apple, or ketchup on hotdogs, or rhode island putting sauce on cheese-less breadsticks and calling it party pizza

• Locked thread