Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

quote:

Old ones, new ones, American ones, Finnish ones, good, bad, or incomprehensible, this is the thread for them. As long as it ran in a newspaper it goes here. Anything on Comics Kingdom or GoComics is fair game, but if you really want to drive the thread wild, scan some classics you've got lying around. Don't worry about who normally posts it or whether anyone wants to see it, if it's a newspaper comic you can post it

:justpost:

Previous Incarnations

1. For Better or for Worse, here we go again
  2. For Better or For Worse II, The Sun May Get in 56kers' Eyes
  3. For Better or For Worse III: Who need this?!?
  4. For Better or For Worse Megathread
  5. The Comic Strip Megathread: Luann's Funky For Better Minimum Security
  6. The Comic Strip Megathread V - Just Another Uneventful Lesbian Road Trip
  7. The Comic Strip Megathread V, Part 3 - Dick and Jane Go to the Goddamn Bank
  8. Comic Strip Megathread V, Part 4: Thalidomide Theater: Day of the Jackelrod
  9. Comic Strip Megathread Part Ten: Infections and Gams... FOR ME! BARB ELS!
  10. Comic Strip Megathread Part 11: drat that's a fine elephant.
  11. Comic Strip Megathread Part XII: Reply All is the best comic in this thread
  12. Comic Strip Megathread XIII: Still can't get over it!
  13. Comic Strip Megathread XIV: Happy After Death 2013!
  14. Comic Strip Megathread XV: So smile, Margo, and move on.
  15. Comic Strip Megathread XVI: Winking Throwbacks to Retro Sexism

Sources
King Features Syndicate's Comic's Kingdom
Universal Uclick's GoComics
The Houston Chronicle
The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
Darkgate Comic Slurper

Editing

(By Forktoss)
Paint .NET (Windows)
Seashore (OSX)
Pixelr (web)
GIMP

Fonts
Blambot comic fonts
FBofW by KentuckyFriedBonBon
Jane's World by Haikeeba!
Luannfont by Haikeeba!
Minimum Security by Haikeeba!
Pearls by Haikeeba!
Gamgasm by Haikeeba!

9 Chickweed Lane by Say Nothing

Apartment 3-G by Tiggum

Apartment 3-G by greatn

https://clyp.it/mngolsfd

Dustin by R Ubbish

Foob by FactsAreUseless

Funky Winkerbean by Tiggum

Hi and Lois by Tiggum

Judge Parker by R Ubbish

Luann by Say Nothing

Mandrake the Magician by FactsAreUseless

Mark Trail by Borden

Mark Trail by R Ubbish

Nancy by Borden

Nancy by AxeManiac

Phoebe and Her Unicorn by Cricken_Nigfops

Rex Morgan by Say Nothing

Spider-Man by R Ubbish

Spider-Man by FactsAreUseless

How to get around the new GoComics design:

Elysiume posted:

Option #1: Run this javascript from the console of your browser, usually opened with F12:
code:
$(".item-comic-link-disabled").removeClass("item-comic-link-disabled");
Option #2: Add a bookmark with this as the URL/URI, click it to run the above javascript on whatever page you're on:
code:
javascript:( function() { $(".item-comic-link-disabled").removeClass("item-comic-link-disabled"); } )();
Option #3: Add this CSS profile with Stylish to override the CSS they use to block right clicks, this one will work automatically whenever you open a page:
code:
.item-comic-link-disabled {
    pointer-events: auto !important;
    cursor: default !important;
}
Option #4: Use Greasemonkey or something to run the above javascript automatically but I don't have that installed right now so it doesn't get an example

ChickenOfTomorrow fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Welcome back, and the condensed cream of the Hall of Fame is all you get at half past two in the morning...

(Borden)

(David's Package)

(Depressing Box)

(Not a clue, and the trail's gone cold.)

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Adam Ames by Lou Fine. Storyline 3 (of a total 6) is beginning.

Ella Cinders by Conselman and Plumb. Started from strip 0 a month or so ago, so we're still in the first few weeks.

That Rookie from the 13th Squad by Percy Crosby. You'll see more of his work in this thread - Skippy.

ukonvasara
Aug 16, 2012

a mixture of gravity and waggery

EasyEW posted:

Peanuts: Year Six (October 3-5, 1955)

It most certainly is not!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Isn't it "olly olly oxen free"? I have no idea what it means or entails, but I at least know the phrase.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Isn't it "olly olly oxen free"? I have no idea what it means or entails, but I at least know the phrase.

I think that's the joke; that is, that the other girl also has it wrong.

Mark Trail typically features biology tidbits on Sundays, terrible adventure plotlines on weekdays, and a mixture of copy-paste and terrible drawing courtesy of James "Jam Esallen" Allen.

Pearls Before Swine is almost always wordplay or Stephan Pastis complaining about something. His pun setups are infamous.

The Phantom features a Sunday storyline and a weekday storyline, with different artists (Terry Beatty and Mike Manley) but the same writer (Tony DePaul). Inexplicably the Sundays are usually better written. :shrug:

Pooch Café is Paul Gilligan's increasingly desperate warning about the dangers of owning a sentient dog.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

It has many variants, often quite regional, of which that is the most widely known. All anybody knows is it's a phonetically corrupted version of -something-, so there's really no wrong way to say it as long as you hit vaguely the right sounds in the right places.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

New thread, so here are some of my edits from the last one:

And also this:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
New Year New Comic strip Thread :cheers:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Thanks to the previous incarnation of this thread I'm now hate-reading Luann, Funky Cancercancer, and Rex Morgan MD, and I now have an affinity for 20s/30s/40s newspaper comics.

drat you, thread. Happy new year.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Hi new thread.

I'm the one who posts Rhymes with Orange, which continues to prove that dad jokes know no gender.

And Pros and Cons, a well-regarded strip about lawyers, psychologists, waitresses, and cops.

I also post Edge of Adventure and Buni, but those won't be around till tomorrow at least.

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
I want to thank everybody for the years of entertainment. Artists, colorists, posters, all o' dang y'all.

Have some terrible Sunday strips.

Intelligent Life

Take It From the Tinkersons

The Finnish comics haven't updated yet, so have a bonus Fort Knox

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I like that the first strip I read this last year was an Arlo and Jannis new years sex joke

Wanamingo posted:

Arlo and Janis

And it ended with the same thing.

Selachian posted:

And Pros and Cons, a well-regarded strip about lawyers, psychologists, waitresses, and cops.

I also post Edge of Adventure and Buni, but those won't be around till tomorrow at least.

Pros and Cons is great, but sometimes it ventures into "That's not a joke that's a thing that happened to me yesterday" territory, which is why I like it so much.

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Have some Intelligent Life edits that may or may not have been posted before.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
While Pros and Cons is being mentioned I feel obliged to repost this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8ZAFRWk6sk

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Pop Team Epic

Takeshobo is most known for mahjong manga!

Honey Come Chatka
[TIMG]http://i.imgur.com/hc7QFoH.jpg][/TIMG]
Quick recap: Sachi has been reunited with her gay roommates from her time on Broadway, while Tayo's brother competes in the Olympics. Meanwhile, the fans were turned into godzillas during a freak Pokemon GO mishap.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Nancy is a beloved comic by an award-winning cartoonist Guy Gilchrist.

Today's Dogg™ is a beloved comic by an award-winning cartonist Guy Gilchrist.

And let's start 2017 with Dustin

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon
Can't forget the Dance Parties:

Comic Strip Dance Party!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG1VIvldVJc

Same Old Dance Party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-2rJv3LWQc

(Both posted to Youtube by JeepJumpJr... sorry I don't think he/she used the same name here, but credit wherever it's due because these are STILL awesome.)

ETA: I'm thinking this was maybe Borden

TofuDiva fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jan 1, 2017

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Fingerpori is a pun-oriented, and often impossible to translate, Finnish comic by Pertti Jarla.

'eläviä muistoja' could also be understood as 'living souveniers'

'that didn't quite go down the tube'
this is one of those untranslatable ones. a ski tube or ski tunnel (hiihtoputki) is a round the year ski facility, but 'putki' also stands for doing something for a long time in a row, eg. "he's been having a drinking tube since Christmas" and conversely if you fail at something then you can say it didn't go into the tube.

This is a perfect example of Fingerpori: sexual pun, Donald Duck cameo and a setup that is only barely understandable for non-Finns (Donald Duck is Finland's most popular comic book magazine and is delivered every Wednesday)

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I'll post my comics for today in a little bit. But first,

FALLING OFF THE CLIFF:
2016, A Year In Mark Trail, In Review

It's been quite a thrilling time in sexy women* falling off cliffs this year, and I have high hopes for even more exiting stumbles in 2017!

*and Mark Trail

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If people want info on comics, let me know and I can edit the post later. With that said;

Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Foxtrot

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jan 1, 2017

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Asaekkiga is a Korean comic by Yang Young-soon. It's frequently strange and sometimes totally incomprehensible but usually funny. A lot of these were posted (and translated!) in a long-ago thread by Some Guy TT - I've been reposting because we could always use more crazy international comics.

New Thread Bonus: I have this one filed away with my Asaekkiga comics but it looks completely different. I don't know where it came from!

csammis fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jan 1, 2017

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Arlo and Janis

Arlo and Janis Classic (Oct. 26, 1994)

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
I usually just lurk this thread, but I think I'll pick up some comics I like that as far as I can tell have been dropped by others.

Pickles by Brian Crane

Phoebe and Her Unicorn by Dana Simpson

timg'd because I felt they were a little big after posting. I'll just resize them down a little in the future.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Sunday comics! With recaps for new people and old people who like recaps!

The Amazing Spider-Man follows the same story on weekdays and Sundays. In the latest adventure, assholes from space (and the Guardians movie) keep landing on Earth and kicking Spidey's rear end. See below:

Sally Forth is a nice little joke-a-day family strip by Judge Parker writer, Ces Marciuliano. It's generally highly regarded, even though it has occasionally ventured into depressing territory over the last year. Though there is an overarching plot, Sunday strips usually stand alone.

The Heart of Juliet Jones is a romance soap strip that comes to us from the late 50's and early 60's, depending on whether you're reading Sundays or weekday. It's about a nice wholesome lady named Julie Jones and her nice wholesome sparkplug of a sister, Eve, and their nice wholesome dad, Pops, living their lives in the small wholesome town of Devon. It's a lot more fun than you'd think from that description, and the art is fantastic. (According to an article we saw last year, the artist on this strip was a pioneer in drawing recognizable emotions on the strip's characters rather than having them all just blankly stare at everything. You'd think that wouldn't have taken until the 50's to figure out.) The latest Sunday storyline starts today, so you know as well as I do what's happening!

Prince Valiant is that comic that you always skipped on the way to Garfield when you were a kid because you thought it was boring. Turns out that you were an entirely stupid child because Prince Valiant is and always was a badass. The current storyline is more or less wrapping up, but the jist is that Genghis Kahn Azar Rasa, an evil sorcerer king, has just gotten thrown into the firey pits of hell (conveniently located in his castle basement) along with the Soul of Asia, an overpowered magical spellbook he was planning to use to conquer the world. There was a giant centipede. People got stabbed through the neck. A horse fell off a cliff. This strip is too rad to publish daily, so it is constrained to Sundays.

Phantom Classic, it turns out, does have the same story on weekdays and Sundays, but Comics Kingdom publishes them out of sync, so it doesn't seem that way. Sundays are ahead by several months, so if you start reading the weeklies and feel like it seems familiar, that's why. Anyhoo, the current Sunday plotline centers on Phantom's wolf, Devil, who just rescued Prince Whatever's son from a rampaging wild boar. It's 1951 and the Prince digs hunting, so of course his response is to show his gratitude by capturing Devil and forcing him to fight bears until he dies. Presumably when the Phantom finds out he will not be amused.

Big Ben Bolt used to be a boxer, but now he's a reporter, see? And sometimes he's a sports reporter and sometimes he just reports on general stuff. I don't know, I liked it better when he was a boxer, but I guess this strip is still good. The Sunday plot involves a pair of con artists with ridiculous fake French accents that they seem disinclined to pull out today. They conned Ben into smuggling the Mona Lisa into America, I guess. I don't know. This storyline kind of lost me early on.

Julet Esqu fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jan 1, 2017

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.
Modesty Blaise needs no introduction.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Peanuts (Charles Schulz) has been an inescapable fact of the Western world for well over half of a century. It's also one of my few cherished childhood memories that isn't an abject embarrassment when I pay it a revisit (which is at least once a day). So that's my excuse. (January 4, 1970)

Up until relatively recently, Funky Winkerbean (Tom "Goddamn" Batiuk) was advertised as "a reality-based comic strip that depicts contemporary issues affecting young adults in a thought-provoking and sensitive manner". I will never get tired of reminding people of this, and when you see what the first shot of 2017 is, you'll understand why.

Also, to reiterate what I said when I started posting this strip last year: gently caress you, here's Crankshaft (Tom "Goddamn" Batiuk/Chuck "You Could've Escaped By Now If You Really Wanted To" Ayers). It's the story of an rear end in a top hat school bus driver and the friends and family that grudgingly tolerate him.

This strip inhabits the Funkyverse, but its timeline is ten years behind Funky Winkerbean, and yet both are set in the present day. They also cross over a lot recently. It's really only confusing if you don't stack the two strips on top of each other, which is exactly why I started stacking the two strips on top of each other. Suffering builds community!

Out Our Way is a single panel strip about cowboys, machine shop workers, turn-of-the-century small town nostalgia, sibling rivalry, high-strung mothers,, and BOYZENDORGS. Out Our Way With The Willets (J.R. Williams, genuine cowboy) is the Sunday page spinoff, which is basically "Why Mothers Get Gray: The Series". Roy Crane's Wash Tubbs just hitched a ride on the top deck of my usual sources, so you get that as a bonus because newspapers were generous with their Sunday sections back in the day. (January 29 and February 5, 1928)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

EasyEW posted:

Funky Winkerbean

No, his knee could have touched the ground before the ball crossed the plane. That would make him down by contact at the spot where his knee went down, where the ball ends up after that doesn't matter.

Maybe they're lying to him to make him feel better, I don't know.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Of course they are. It's just a shame he won't remember it by morning.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Kazinsal posted:

Thanks to the previous incarnation of this thread I'm now hate-reading Luann, Funky Cancercancer, and Rex Morgan MD, and I now have an affinity for 20s/30s/40s newspaper comics.

drat you, thread. Happy new year.
By following this thread that not only is all this is true for me, but that it has made me something of an expert on comic strips. Like, every once in a while, a comic strip will come up in conversation in the real world, and I'll start spouting off a poo poo ton of information on artist and writer changes, comic strip history, and Mary Worth storylines and I'm ten minutes into talking about all that before I realize people are looking at me funny.

Mountaineer posted:

I usually just lurk this thread, but I think I'll pick up some comics I like that as far as I can tell have been dropped by others.

Pickles by Brian Crane

timg'd because I felt they were a little big after posting. I'll just resize them down a little in the future.
I was just thinking about Phoebe and her Unicorn the other day, and I love Pickles, so if you keep posting them, I'll sure appreciate it!

Incidentally, to resize comics you get from imgur, just add an "h" to the filename before the extension: http://i.imgur.com/St7eM9Lh.png. That does it automatically. I also link the original so if someone wants it for editing or just to see the larger size, they can. [ url=imguraddress][ img]imguraddressh[/ img][/ url] (without spaces, of course).

If I edit a comic I post, I link to the original.

Speaking of which, I don't have a whole lot of edits from others, as last year my old laptop died, but I have this Mart Trail one from way back:

And a few I did. I haven't been doing edits long so they're not anything to write home about, but I try to throw one out every once in a while. I fairly regularly change just dialogue as well.

Anyways, I usually post:

F Minus is a one panel gag-a-day comic that I usually find funny. I like Carrillo's style. His facial expressions are very well done and his animals are usually very cute.

Apparently they are adding a title panel to this comic this year.

Mary Worth is a classic soap comic. It follows the adventures of retired widow Mary Worth, who meddles in the lives of the people around her, mostly her neighbors in her condo complex Charterstone. Last year the artist changed, and the frankly competent art we now get has taken away some of the charm the strip once had, but it's still goofy and I still enjoy it so far. Right now one of Mary's neighbors, Iris, is on a date with a much younger man (her son's age) and has embarrassed herself by wearing a skirt and blouse to a rock-and-roll show!

Rex Morgan MD is also a classic soap comic, following the life of the titular RMMD and his family: wife June, daughter Sarah, and now baby Micheal. Sarah was recently hit by a car and has lost her memory of about the last year, but that has nothing to do with today's Sunday strip, which is one of Rex's nurses (who is a veteran) on a date with the butler (who is also a vet, but also is missing a leg) of their billionaire friend who married their nanny. There is also a millionaire former mob wife. There's a lot of money and good fortune constantly getting thrown at the Morgans, but since taking over both writing and drawing, Terry Beatty seems to be trying to veer away from that.

Jungle Jim is only on Sundays, and is a vintage strip I've been posting for a little while now. It's frequently racist to a degree that is, to me, uncomfortable, but I post it anyways. It's otherwise unremarkable so far.

I post a couple of other vintage strips, Secret Agent X-9 and Apartment 3-G, but those are weekdays, and I'm tired of writing, so that's it for today.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
God help me, but I'm kind of invested in where Iris' relationship is going. Will she come crying back to Wilbur, or will she and Zack bridge the gulf of their age? I'm hoping for the latter, because seriously, gently caress Wilbur.

Mountaineer posted:

I love Phoebe and Her Uncorn, but forgot about it when I stopped noticing it being posted. Thanks!

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Julet Esqu posted:

Big Ben Bolt used to be a boxer, but now he's a reporter, see? And sometimes he's a sports reporter and sometimes he just reports on general stuff. I don't know, I liked it better when he was a boxer, but I guess this strip is still good. The Sunday plot involves a pair of con artists with ridiculous fake French accents that they seem disinclined to pull out today. They conned Ben into smuggling the Mona Lisa into America, I guess. I don't know. This storyline kind of lost me early on.

I was holding off comment, but apparently Murphy is yet another writer who thinks the Mona Lisa is painted on canvas (it's actually painted on a wooden panel).

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Selachian posted:

I was holding off comment, but apparently Murphy is yet another writer who thinks the Mona Lisa is painted on canvas (it's actually painted on a wooden panel).

Sure, it's easy to point fingers after the fact! It's a really good fake!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Yay new thread! I get to explain my comics!

The Dinette Set is a damning look at the trashiest of white trash. Julie Larson has a deep hatred for dully ignorant suburbanites, and she's not afraid to let it show. The strip ended a while ago, and is currently in reruns.

Working Daze is (in theory) a workplace comedy strip. What it actually is is a terrible strip about a bunch of lazy one-note characters, insufferable nerds, and lazy sub-Big-Bang-Theory references. It also sometimes veers into fetish territory due to two character having ultimate cosmic powers for some reason, and turning their friends into food, plants, or various inanimate objects. Also has a hilariously overdone Wikipedia page maintained by the strip's artist.

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix started life as an irregular parody of newspaper comics pages, written and drawn by noted political cartoonist Reuben Bolling. It's now maintained as a daily comic by persons unknown.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

WickedHate posted:

God help me, but I'm kind of invested in where Iris' relationship is going. Will she come crying back to Wilbur, or will she and Zack bridge the gulf of their age? I'm hoping for the latter, because seriously, gently caress Wilbur.

At least he'll always have his sandwiches.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Calvin and Hobbes, the story of a boy and his imaginary tiger, created by Bill Watterson. Well, the tiger is real, but it's a stuffed animal. Except when it's not, which is usually when Calvin is by himself. Rendering their character dynamic in terms of Fight Club is loving worn-out. We're currently in February of 1994, but as I post three strips a day, that won't be the case for long.

One of the few times I can think of in which Watterson drew breasts in an even slightly eroticized style. Creep out your friends with that trivia. :sonia:
Allegedly, Watterson also thought The Dark Knight Returns was really stupid.

Outland is a continuation of Bloom County, a strip which was filled with talking animals, pop culture references, and a tendency to either discard characters without fanfare or work them for decades; at its best, it was better than that combo would suggest. Outland uses several of the same characters found in Bloom County, and the name change would seem to primarily be a way for creator Berkeley Breathed to shift to a Sundays-only format without having to worry about the syndicate getting someone to do a zombified version on weekdays.

Ripley's Believe It or Not! A strip with one of the most interesting histories of any of the news-paper page-fillers, this daily feature collects curios, oddities, anecdotes, and outrageous claims from its readers, gives them cursory verification, and illustrates them for you, the hungering audience, to marvel in wonder at the freakishness of the natural world and the life decisions of its inhabitants.

Oh, so that's why we don't eat people on New Year's, either.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Darthemed posted:

Ripley's Believe It or Not! collects curios, oddities, anecdotes, and outrageous claims from its readers, gives them cursory verification, and illustrates traces photographs of them (badly) for you, the hungering audience, to marvel in wonder at the freakishness of the natural world and the life decisions of its inhabitants call bullshit on.
FTFY.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I've been away for three or four megathreads at this point, but I'd like to say I'm very happy that Computoon is still around and as incomprehensible as ever.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I'm sorry, but that is nothing like Superfrog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Inflatable Life

Take It From the Tinkersons

Dark Side of the Horse

• Locked thread