Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

If I were getting the impression that Reddick were intentionally drawing her as a woman of size that would be way different. But what it looks like to me is more like he's an rear end man, so he started there and then worked his way up to the boobs and then, oh poo poo, she's too big and he's running out of room, panic, panic, uh, tiny head and now *boom* she fits in the panel. Which is nuts in its own way because there's no way he's not doing this on a computer and it would be easy for him to scale her clipart down.

But if she is being drawn as a larger lady on purpose, then good on her for keeping the belly taught and those arms nice and firm, I guess.

I am also having imgur problems, so no Luann until that resolves. It's imgur's Christmas gift to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Imgur seems to have pulled its head out of its rear end, at least for the time being.

Hey, Luann! Unless there is a noticeable stench or it is attracting vermin, your dad does not care whether his adult daughter cleans her room as long as the door is closed! A better gift would be to do one of his chores that he doesn't like! Clean the garage! Mow the lawn! Take over dealing with the trash or the recycling for a while! Something else! But cleaning your own room is not a gift to anybody but yourself!

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Luann got the opportunity to gently caress up multiple people's Christmases this year! She must be so pleased!

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I would hate to start the new thread off on a bad note, so I'll just slide this Luann in here real quick before we cross over.

1. Vacuum what? You have no floor.
2. If Greg was planning to drag this into the new year anyway, why didn't they just have Luann give her dad some of her dumb art or something and have her make a New Year's resolution to clean her room and keep it that way through the year? That would have been way more age appropriate and would fit the timing of the strip.

• Locked thread