Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yeah once in a while the kid and his dad just share a moment and it's surprisingly nice to see on the comics page.

"That time Dad and I watched dumb Internet videos until our dinner got cold" is just a nice story and I don't know why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

He's watching. Waiting. Learning. Soon, the thumbs will belong to the dog. Ballard Street.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

sweeperbravo posted:

What ever happened to Ballard Street?

It kept going, but I stopped posting it because I got a new job and things got complicated for a while! If only Buster had warned me. Ballard Street.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

Of all the days to decide to leapfrog the 4k post backlog and see what's present in the Comic Strip Megathread.

Extremely same, :holymoley:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

There are a ton of bars where all the "bouncer" really does is check ID at the door and collect any cover that is being charged

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I want Steven Kelley to lose all his jobs and have to start over from scratch with $60k easy of debt, a fresh degree with plenty of internships and many many jobs wanting a master's and 4 years of experience in fields that were invented two years ago

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Congratulations to Sandwiches McCombover on his new personality trait of "stalker"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Haifisch posted:

OK, they're officially self-aware enough that Wilbur's obviously the delusional one for thinking Iris' world revolves around him and his needs, so he won't get her back, right? Right?? :ohdear:

I can't believe I'm this invested in the outcome of a Mary Worth story.

It was so nice that the resolution of the whole "why is Zak doing this" is just "oh, he's just a decent guy who thinks this lady (who is older than him) is attractive and he is interested in her"

And I will be really mad if they make it anything else

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Randaconda posted:

How the gently caress does Holbrook have three different lovely newspaper comics?

Are they really in a newspaper or does he just publish them on comics kingdom or whatever it is?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Holy poo poo gently caress you guy gilchrist

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Johnny Walker posted:

Mary Worth

Geez this storyline has become about the making of a serial killer.

Wilbur. WILBUR. Wilbur.

You can't just break up with someone on a whim, run off to travel the world for a year, and expect them to be exactly as they were when you left. People move on. You made this situation, now you have to deal with it.

...Maybe someone should start posting this storyline in the r/relationships thread.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Safety Dance posted:

I thought the same thing initially, but Heavenly Nostrils has been consistently good and not weird. I think Raine Dog was just an unfortunate phase.

That was when Dana was dealing with a bunch of poo poo involving coming out as trans, Heavenly Nostrils has been pretty consistently good. Sometimes a little comic strip hackneyed but there are way worse sins in newspaper comics.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Remember, Wilbur! This is all your fault!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Haifisch posted:

Shocked they didn't save this setup for a "Dustin has credit card debt, what an IRRESPONSIBLE MILLENNIAL" strip.

Every post-Christmas the strip does a "HOW DID THE CREDIT CARD GET SO HIGH??? SO EXPENSIVE" strip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

poo poo yes the creeps

• Locked thread