Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Johnny Walker posted:

Anyone know what's happening here?

Edit: Obviously he's singing something Christmassy(?), and badly (I guess?)?
The title of the strip is "Handbell". Neko is not singing so much as just making his regular Oaaaaa! cat whine. I'm not sure if that's him attempting to sing, or just making noise because he gets to ring the bell.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

[Santa Claus]

The best I can do on the dialogue is:

Santa: Please
Sadbear: I think... Santa...

As a Christmas Eve bonus, I'm including the below without any of its actual context

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I hope you guys loving love some cat celebrating a traditional Japanese Christmas.

[Chicken]

[Cat, unreserved]

[Christmas Eve]

[Santa Claus]

[Christmas Gift]

[Mechanical fish]

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

[Detective Nekonaughey]

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Julet Esqu posted:

Beauty comes in many sizes, but lord. He draws her rear end so huge. Her boyfriend is supposed to be a fat character and she's supposed to be a bombshell out of his league, but compare their relative sizes. And yet her head is so small.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Barry's made several passes, and when she was introduced as a huge nerd I'm pretty sure Quagmike made a pass at her as well. Discounting those two and the nameless date montages we're left with VIET NAM VET who is yet to meet her but I'm sure will turn on what is euphemistically known as "the southern charm" but is more accurately described as just an old white man grossly flirting with a young woman.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

He just doesn't understand how women's hips work because he's never been near them.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

[Tomorrow is sightseeing at the Tsukiji Market, enjoy the fun Nekonaughey]
Tsukiji is the largest fish market in the world and a popular tourist destination.

[Editor's note: Neko is saying "Cool" at the huge tuna]

[Tsukiji Market]

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

:biotruths:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

[New Year's Eve]

[Night Bell]

[Tomorrow is Hatsumōde]
(ed: a traditional new year's visit to a shrine to make wishes)

[Plan for it, Nekonaughey]
(ed: The word used here specifically means mental preparation by visualising how something will happen)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

[Hand water]
(ed: this is a purification ritual undertaken before entering a shrine where you must wash your hands, mouth, and finally the ladle itself so others may use it without contamination)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Sometimes you could get three episodes of Initial D on there.

e: Before anyone says it, Initial DVCD

• Locked thread