Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

EasyEW posted:

Funky Winkerbean

No, his knee could have touched the ground before the ball crossed the plane. That would make him down by contact at the spot where his knee went down, where the ball ends up after that doesn't matter.

Maybe they're lying to him to make him feel better, I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I have to wonder where the artist grew up that they've never seen a person hold a spoon before.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

EasyEW posted:

Peanuts (February 19, 1970)

The whole "head beagle" thing is stupid and terrible but I do have to say, at least it's better than the series of strips where three or four days in a row the punchline was Snoopy staring into the distance saying "Petaluma?"

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Didn't Kingpin do this whole thing so he could find out Spider-Man's secret identity? And he's had multiple chances to just take the mask off, including when Spider-Man was unconscious. Even if you want to chalk it up to some bullshit "honor" thing where he didn't want to do it until Spider-Man was awake and knew what was going on, there's a scene where he grabs Spider-Man and could have easily done it then.

It's nice to know most people in the Newspaper Spider-Man universe are as dumb as the title character.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Evil Mastermind posted:

I remember multiple guys having to "remain seated" due to the raging boners they got when whats-her-face that's getting married hinted she had a tattoo (probably) on her butt.

That can't be right, none of the women in 9CL have butts.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Er, they said wait or get blasted, not wait and get blasted.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZcn2V4alPg

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Strontium posted:

Take It From the Tinkersons

This woman is bald and wearing a wig.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Zanzibar Ham posted:

The art on this comic is so offensively bad.

Your post was a little too long, I shorted it for you.

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

The gently caress, did she have a stroke in panel two?

I thought maybe I was an idiot for looking at panel two and immediately going "What the gently caress is wrong with her eye?" before realizing she was supposed to be winking, but now I don't feel so bad that I wasn't the only one.

Strontium posted:

Take It From the Tinkersons

Yep, aside from the colorist error and the woman's speech balloon, panel 4 is a complete duplicate of panel 1.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Kennel posted:

Good job hiding your identity, Peter!

Eh, maybe they'll just assume he's a mutant.

Speaking of which, trying to mug random strangers in a world where you never know if someone can shoot lightning out of their fingers or is immune to bullets seems like a really bad idea.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I remember when Mark Trail had jetski and ATV chases and Mark straight up murdering dudes in an undersea wreck.

Now we have the thrilling adventures of...Mark renting a car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

This terrible dating arc in Intelligent Life is never going to end, is it? It's just going to be that woman swooning every time there's a lazy NOSTALGIC REFERENCE from here on out.

The Sunday colorist got it right coloring MJ's leggings showing that she's wearing an aerobics outfit, but I love how the weekday colorist just has her hanging around the house in a one piece swimsuit for no reason.

• Locked thread