Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Won't you tell me how to get, how to get to Ballard Street??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I usually gently caress up every time I cook eggs, but I made an exquisitely perfect omelette today and thought of Nekonaughey.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Savidudeosoo posted:

Jesus loving christ...

A lot of these go over my head but god drat :stare:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Johnny Walker posted:

F Minus

I don't drink margaritas, but I want that glass.

Mark Trail

The F Minus lady's face is perfect and I was not expecting a Princess Bride reference in my Mark Trail.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Pentaro posted:

Guess what I found during a completely unrelated Google search...

This art would make the comic infinitely more tolerable

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Right Side Cat is giving me some serious Russel and 2D Gorillaz vibes.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Shut up Dustin's sister how much do you have in your bank account your parents opened up for you that wasn't put there by your parents

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Julet Esqu posted:

Beauty comes in many sizes, but lord. He draws her rear end so huge. Her boyfriend is supposed to be a fat character and she's supposed to be a bombshell out of his league, but compare their relative sizes. And yet her head is so small.

The middle panel is the most absurd example of this. Seriously look at it and picture the positioning/size of her lower body:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

the Hartman Hips phenomenon

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

^^^^partly this, and since Dick Clark died there's just no point in staying up anymore :smith:

but also
I'm 27 and I'm usually in bed by 9:30 or 10 at the latest, I need my 9 hours and my body is waking me up ready to poop by 8am at the very latest so, yeah, me

Like, for one night, yeah, I can do it, I can make it that far. But I'm at a point in my life where staying up late is not only not rewarding or exciting but just not even natural to me anymore.

[ask] me about being the most boring person of all

• Locked thread