Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

FrumpleOrz posted:

b]Old New Yorker Cartoons[/b]

Jesus loving christ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

Johnny Aztec posted:

Hey, do you think these Salt and Pepper shakers are characters from Bringing up Father?

This is my favorite mystery on the forums.

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

Mercury Hat posted:

Ahaha, drat, Iris is doing this over the phone in front of her new guy as he's eating breakfast at her place.

They 100% hosed.

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

Randaconda posted:

So nobody is into Bloom County?

Randaconda posted:

So nobody is into Bloom County?

I, for one, am very excited to see it posted again.

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

Manuel Calavera posted:

Which is weird to me. Why WOULDN'T you protect your $600+ electronics? And plenty of cases look good and are very sturdy. It's why Otterbox is so popular.

I don't care how sturdy they make it, my phone would have been broken a hundred times over without an otterbox.

To be fair, I do tend to drop it several times a day.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Oh my god I cannot wait for Wilbur to get shot the gently caress down. :allears:

Look at his dopey rear end delusion face. I hope Zack wrecks him so hard he needs to eat his sandwiches through a straw.

• Locked thread