Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
You forgot the bit about how the Spy Lady who literally white knighted every rotten awful things the NSA has done, and who is now some gone rogue super villian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
IT'S HAPPENING!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Manuel Calavera posted:

Foxtrot

Amend's website hasn't updated yet, so small copy for now.

Does this actually ever happen anymore, or is it just one of those "things" that get perpetuated forever for a cheap joke?

I just shove whatever in the washer and I've never had anything bleed like that.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Man, the Popeye strips started out annoying and boring, but drat if it's not be really loving excellent for a while now.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Eh, How much of being 6 do most people remember anyway?

"I kicked a ball a bit, pet a dog, threw up some, and had some juice."

She's not depressed, isn't brain damaged. Not a huge deal. It will be a huge deal, if you keep shoving what she's forgotten in her face. Gonna give her a complex.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Vargo posted:

And ahahahahaha, Wizard of Id definitely has someone new on the writing staff:

Wow, I was expecting a " The king is short" joke.

Now I'm not annoyed its in my local paper.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Jesus, that art. Well, I guess I knew the good times had to end someday.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Those duck lip things weird me out.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Ein cooler Typ posted:

uh I got some news for you

You found a candy bar?! You won a blimp? You're secretly a Pegasus?

I'M secretly a Pegasus?!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Green Intern posted:

No, I see it too now that you mentioned it. The lion is too lumpy to be anything but a man in a suit.

It has a crown on. It's the Coward Lion, no ifs ands or butz

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Gorilla Salad posted:

Holy poo poo, this strip not only got a laugh out of me, but I actually think making a message like that is a good idea.

I'm frightened.

I already have a google voice number attached to my regular number. It will send me a text transcribing any voice mail received.
I've out-tech'ed the 14 year old girl BOOYA

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Gorilla Salad posted:

Mine actually does the same - the problem is that as soon as anyone hears voicemail start they hang up.

Which isn't that bad a thing, now I think of it.

I 100% do not answer strange numbers. If it's something important, they'll leave a message.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Looks more like a noogie./

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Selachian posted:

Bell is also thoroughly despised in the deaf community for advocating oralism and speaking out against deaf intermarriage.

To be fair though,it's not like the deaf community isnt all rosebuds and peaches themselves.
What with those treating it like " Im so special" and op[posing any thing that could reverse deafness.

Johnny Aztec fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jan 27, 2017

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Shirec posted:

How much do we wanna bet the Jane Fonda reference is cause she dared oppose the Vietnam War? Who the gently caress still defends that? Also why Dick Van Dyke? :psyduck:

Well, she sorta toured PoW camps and said " Everything is A-Okay and those guys claiming they got tortured by the North Viet are liars and pawns."

Like, the enemy would show you the bad places when you're being used for propaganda.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Kennel posted:

Mandrake

The constant commenting on their 25% powers and how they combined it to 50%! is hilarious to me.
It just reads like some low rent math focused "learning" comic.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Jesus, Bernice. Tone down the cuntiness a couple of notches, will you?

Also, loving TRYST?! One: Who the gently caress even says that word anymore and TWO: No wonder you're still a joyless virgin. Even a vegan can't stand your self righteousness.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Luann

[/quote]

IT'S JUST A loving TV! GO DOWN TO THE PAWN SHOP AND PICK UP A 32INCH FLAT SCREEN FOR 50 BUCKS

I AM GETTING WAY TOO MAD AT COMICS

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Shirec posted:

The best part of all this, imo, is that Bernice is wanting to be a guidance counselor.

Guide me to an early grave

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Aardmania posted:

Judge Parker
[timg]http://i.imgur.com/Htaeqhp.png[/tim

Well MAYBE if all ya'll backed off and let her have some time and space to work through this, you wouldn't be having these problems.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Hey look, it's the old man in the canoe

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
What does it do?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Johnny Walker posted:

Rex Morgan MD

Basically the exact same strip as yesterday. I know it's a newspaper soap strip but come on. And why is Buck talking like a Little Rascal anyways? Who says "Phooey," or "Gee Whiz" for that matter?

What the hell? This is serious retarded. He prances around a while and has to get a loving IV?
Chug a Gatorade and get back out there, christ.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Please, I'm fat as gently caress, and do work at the bottom of swimming pools in the middle of summer. Slowly walking through a con hall isn't going to do this based on what little they showed in the strip.
His shirt isn't even damp, for fucks sake.

I'd believe that he let his blood sugar drop too low though.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Oh lord, I really really dread the next few strips. Les is going to get poo poo on so hard.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
1500 at the bare minimum.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Vargo posted:

As a bonus, here's the very rare badly-hurt-by-current-events-and-the-time-delay Blondie:

What do you mean? Did some famous You-tuber kick the bucket?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I thought that was a DARE post

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
He didn't even get to the Horror hook before the little oval office interrupted.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I give Les and Tiffany alot of passes, because of what we know about their lovely childhoods.
Les has some rough edges, but gently caress, all he'd need, probably, is ONE loving PERSON willing to reach out to him.
Tiffany and Les are the more realistic, and relatable, people than anyone else in the strip.

Whats the twitter for Luann? I want to twit some tweets at it.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Slammy posted:

Dick Tracy (November, 2009, click for big)

Wait, what? I thought this was a revenge plan. Where the gently caress does buyng cheap property enter into it?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Phantom is such a self righteous smug son of a bitch, that I want that kid to pull out a snub nose and blast away a kidney.

Plus, what about all that treasure in your caves? Both the mundane treasures and the loving HISTORICAL ARTIFACTS?!
When the poo poo did you "earn" those?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Slammy posted:

Dick Tracy (November, 2009, click for big)

Wait.....Ringo was blackmailing the circus? What happened to the thing where Ringo was in Witness protection and his circus team was all people from the arms smuggling that he ratted out on?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Calaveron posted:

Dick Locher was incredibly, incredibly senile when he wrote his last couple of Dick Tracy strips
Is the dude still even alive?

Yeah, I was reading the thread when that was being posted. It's just been a while, and I forgot how insane it was.

IT HAPPENED!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Gorilla Salad posted:

I try so goddamn hard to ignore this comic, but sometimes it just catches my eye.

It's so aggressively stupid it's like the author has an anti-understanding of how technology works.

Dude, don't be dissing on Boyce.

Yes, he has no understanding of modern tech, but he is really nice and also fairly old.
It's something you look at and go " aww, he tried. How adorable."

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I don't remember this Mistress of Death storyline, and I'm loving loving it.
It's so goddamn ham handed.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
* Watches Rick and Morty*

CommaToes posted:

Alright, I have been reading this for some time. This guy has no redeeming values and I'm not entirely sure why this was so popular.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
As much as I enjoy Modesty Blaise, I gave a little fist pump for Jack's little speech.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Strontium posted:

Intelligent Life

House? Massive window? I thought they lived in apartments?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

"what if the Terminator . . . had gross balls??"

Now I want to see this comic

• Locked thread